看板 Aussiekiwi 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《blackapple (黑色蘋果)》之銘言: : 就在剛才 : (怎麼辦,我竟然一點都不害怕,只有好熟悉的懷念感) : (這就是從雪梨搬來墨爾本的附加條件嗎???終於有地震了!!!(爆)) 新聞出來了 http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25150532-421,00.html Earth tremor rocks Melboure, no reports of injuries By staff writers and wires * 4.6 earth tremor rocks Melbourne * No reports of injuries, major damage * SES inundated with phone calls FRIGHTENED Victorians were left shaken by an earthquake measuring 4.6 on the Richter Scale and spanning more than 200km tonight. Police were flooded with calls from hundreds of worried residents from north of Melbourne to Sale in Gippsland after the earth shook for a few seconds just after 9pm. The epicentre hit just north of Korumburra in South Gippsland, but the earthquake was powerful enough to shake buildings and cause some residents to fall off their couches in metropolitan Melbourne. Some homes around Korumburra and Leongatha lost power for up to 10 minutes. A Victoria Police spokeswoman said there were no reports of any injuries or property damage. Phil Cummins, duty seismologist at Geoscience Australia, which monitors earthquake activity, confirmed the tremor measured 4.6. "It was certainly a moderate earthquake that was likely to be felt across a wide area but is unlikely to have caused any damage, except possibly some minor damage near the epicentre,'' Mr Cummins said. Korumburra Hotel bar worker Kylie Luttrel said she thought the pub had been hit by a truck. "We get lots of trucks through here, so when the earth started shaking, my first thought was that a truck was about to smash through,'' Ms Luttrel said. But she said patrons remained calm, and nothing had been damaged. "Nobody screamed, but everybody was a little anxious.'' For full local coverage go to the Herald Sun A spokeswoman for Victoria Police said the incident had also been reported to the police but she advised members of the public to only dial triple-0 in an emergency situation. Micro-blogging site Twitter was abuzz with activity following the earthquake with users posting more than 72 tweets per minute as of 9.40pm. Most were just shocked, however some were reporting damages to their homes. "I spend all that time in Japan, and I get my first earthquake in Melbourne. Really, what are the odds? Anyone?" said @deedwithoutname. "A 3m length of cornice now has also come away from the wall a little - maybe a 2mm wide crack," said @cameronstewart. -- 主選單 分組討論區 國家研究院 科學學術研究院 ─┐ ┌────────────────────────────┘ │ ┌ TY_Research 大氣科學、天氣學 │ ┌ 天文.地球.環境科學研究院 → ├ sky 天文學、太空科學 │ │ ├ Ecophilia 生態、環境 └→ ┤ └ Geography 地理 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.140.126.207
blackapple:好長的一篇報導,4.6級在台灣多半就是報"夜間九點發生在 03/06 22:12
blackapple:xx外海4.6有感地震,所幸無人傷亡"就沒了吧 03/06 22:13
twmango:我看只有台灣或日本人最鎮定吧 03/07 03:31
ChelseaFC:我在雪大實驗室裡就連續三天感到微陣了XD 03/07 07:51
balanceCIH:sky news說這次震央深度只有10KM ! 03/07 15:03
ChelseaFC:不過澳洲遇到地震真的會大驚小怪,我當初在花蓮都震到會 03/07 20:52
ChelseaFC:忽略掉了 囧 03/07 20:52