看板 Aussiekiwi 關於我們 聯絡資訊
最近跟朋友在找租屋,我們在realestate上看到一個在city的兩房一週居然只要AUD$200 於是我們發了email過去問細節,結果收到一個回信內容大概如下: 您好,我是房子的owner,我在2007年買了這間一直住到最近因工作升遷至英國, 所以急著出租,房子含所有傢俱和電器用品包含網路,我目前的工作合約至2014年, 在這之前您要住多久都沒關係,我並不想用租金來賺錢,只希望能盡快找到房客, 因目前房子鑰匙我已帶至英國,若您有興趣看屋,我有委託TNT( http://www.tnt.com/ ) 協助我,靜候您的回覆,謝謝! 我們看完後覺得半信半疑,後來我們決定回信試試他的反應, 我們回了一封mail說我們有興趣看房,結果收到回信如下: I will explain you in few steps how this transaction should be made through TNT for both protection. You should pay first 1 month rent($800) + Security deposit($800), so the total amount will be $1600. You will have to send me your details (your full name and address) so I can fill out the lease agreement and start the transaction.I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the Keys and the contract signed by me right away. I will send you the signed lease agreement and the apartment keys through TNT. They will send you a notification ( by email ) that they have received the keys and the lease contract. Next you will have to send the 1st month payment and the bond to the TNT agent, after the payment is sent you have to send the details to TNT in order to release the keys and the lease contract.You will checkout the apartment and if you like it you have to instruct TNT to release the payment to me. If you don't like it you return the keys and the unsigned lease to the TNT agent and he will refund the cash you deposited. Thank you. 而就在我們收到這封mail後的六小時,我們收到了另一封email, 來自[email protected]: Important announcement from realestate.com.au regarding your personal information. It has been brought to our attention that a number of real estate agents were targeted via a phishing scam which resulted in their realestate.com.au account login details being revealed to an unauthorised third party and their accounts with us were subsequently compromised. This then enabled unauthorised access to their accounts for the purpose of sending fraudulent emails to consumers and modifying listing details on the realestate.com.au website. Our systems show that you interacted with one of the affected listings and it is possible that personal information supplied, whether through email or the online application form, may have reached the unauthorised third party. The affected real estate agents have been notified and the listings involved removed, however we suggest that you take appropriate measures to protect any personal information that you may have supplied. We recommend exercising caution when providing any kind of personal information online. Be cautious of any advertisement which seems too good be true and do not provide personal information, banking details or money without having met the agent and inspected the property in person. Some useful tips are provided at www.staysmartonline.gov.au At realestate.com.au we take security very seriously and we are reinforcing with real estate agents the dangers of these types of scams. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact our customer care centre on 1300 134 174 (8.00am - 7.00pm ESDST). Kind regards, The realestate.com.au Customer Care Team. 大概是說他們發現有人在利用他們網站騙取個人資料可能進一步會有詐騙行為等等, 提醒大家注意 以上資訊提供給大家留意一下囉!! (很少po文 文筆不好請多多包涵 =P) ※ 編輯: lovisnoopy 來自: 58.179.99.6 (10/16 21:10)
a9011299:是詐騙沒錯,身邊已經有人被騙了 10/17 03:24