看板 BLAZERS 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這篇應該不少人看過了 想說試著翻譯看看 有錯誤請大家指正包涵~ It sure looked and sounded like the end of the Sergio Rodriguez era in Portland when the Trail Blazers backup point guard packed his belongings with the rest of his teammates and left the team's practice facility for the summer. This time, Rodriguez knew it could be for good. 由目前的發展看來,當西班牙巧克力拿著他的行李和剩下的隊友離開了練習場放暑假, 他在波特蘭的時代已經結束了。 這一次,他知道這應該是個好決定。 Although Rodriguez was happy, and reflected on his third season with fondness, he said a trade is not only something he would welcome, but something he halfway expects this summer. "Something has to happen," Rodriguez said. "I can't be here forever, with the same situation. I've been here three years and I'm in the same position I was in my first week. It's the same situation over and over and over." 雖然西班牙巧克力很開心,而且反映他的熱愛在這一球季,他說會樂於接受甚至有點期 待的被交易。 「必須做些改變」他說,「我不能永遠維持一樣的情況在這裡。我已經在同樣的角色待 了三年,就像我來到這裡的第一個星期。同樣的情況一而再再而三的發生。」 Rodriguez played in 80 games, including 13 starts when Steve Blake injured his shoulder, and averaged 4.4 points and 3.6 assists in 15 minutes a game. His role was diminished in the first round playoff series against Houston, when he averaged just more than five minutes while appearing in five of the six games. 他這季打了80場,包括Blake受傷的13場先發,平均4.4分.3.6助攻在15分鐘裡。 在與火箭的季後賽中,他的上場時間受到縮減,在六場比賽只上了五場而且平均 只有5分鐘。 Debate over Rodriguez and his playing time has flourished ever since his rookie year, when he had 23 points and 10 assists in a January game against Denver. His proponents argue that he is the team's best pick-and-roll point guard, yet he never plays long enough to make an impact. Indeed, his 11.2 assists per 48 minutes this season ranked 7th in the NBA behind noted point guards Deron Williams, Steve Nash, Chris Paul, Jose Calderon, Rajon Rondo and Jason Kidd. 當他在一月對金塊的比賽中,攻下了23分和10助攻。有關他還有他的上場時間的爭 論開始愈來愈多,這是他新人年以來首見的。他的擁護者說他是隊上最好的pick& roll能力最好的PG,卻沒有獲得足夠的時間去達到他該有的影響。 事實上,他這季在48分鐘的比賽平均有11.2助攻,只輸給DW.Nash.CP3.Calderon .Rondo還有Kidd。 But coach Nate McMillan points to Rodriguez's poor shooting - he made 39.2 percent from the field and 32.5 percent from three-point range - and suspect defense as reasons why he doesn't see more time. McMillan and Rodriguez have had countless conversations over the years about his role, including one early this season when Rodriguez's agent in Spain (he also has an agent in the states) raised eyebrows by requesting an immediate trade. Rodriguez was embarrassed by the commotion over his agent's request, and teammates say he never became a cancer or distraction on the team. 但Nate說他的投籃貧滯 - 39.2%的FG 三分球32.5% - 還有不信任他的防守, 以至於限制了他的上場時間。 這幾年Nate和他無數次地溝通有關他在球隊的角色,包括這季較早的時候他在西班牙 的經紀人(他在美國也有一個)要求要馬上交易。 當時他對於經紀人激動的要求感到不好意思,而他的隊友說他從來都不是隊上的毒瘤 也不令人分心。 However, Rodriguez now feels like he has reached an impasse with McMillan. "He's a really good coach, he's tough, and I learn from him," Rodriguez said. "But I think I'm not his kind of player. He doesn't feel comfortable with me. I mean, I think that's obvious." As a result, he spoke last week of his time in Portland in the past tense. 但,他現在覺得他和Nate已經到達了僵局。 「Nate是個好教練,很嚴格,我從他那學習。」西班牙巧克力說。 「但我覺得我不是他要的那種球員。他並不是很喜歡我的打球方式。我意思是,我想  那是很明顯的。」 "I don't know what will happen, but whatever happens, I want to say thank you to Portland for everything," Rodriguez said. "Their support, even when things come from my agent, telling them to trade me, everybody - everybody, not one exception - was good to me. It's my home in the states, and I will always have a good vision of Portland." Told that he was speaking as if he was already leaving Portland, Rodriguez said that wasn't his intent, but at the same time, he shrugged his shoulders and smiled uneasily. 「我不知道接下來會發生什麼,但不管發生了什麼,我想謝謝波特蘭所給我的一切。」  他說。 「即使我的經紀人說要交易,他們依然對我好支持我,每一個-每一個人,連一個例外  也沒有。這是我在美國的家,我也會永遠記得波特蘭的好。」 講得好像已經離開了波特蘭一樣,他聳聳肩苦笑地說那不是他的意圖。 "No ... I don't know what's going to happen, but I need a change," Rodriguez said. "I can't be here forever. It doesn't work." He brought up Houston reserve Von Wafer as an example of a player whose fortunes changed with his scenery. Wafer was a fringe NBA player his first three seasons, hardly playing with the Lakers, Clippers, Denver or Portland, before getting his shot with the Rockets. This season, Wafer played in 68 games, averaging 9.7 points in 19 minutes. 「我不知道會發生什麼,但我需要改變。我不能永遠在這,行不通的。」他說 他以火箭隊Wafer的幸運改變了他的觀點做為例子。Wafer在他的前三季是NBA的邊緣人 物,在湖人.快艇.金塊.拓荒者待過,這季他在火箭打了68場,平均9.7分在19分鐘裡 Plus, Rodriguez noted, the Blazers won 54 games this season. "We are co-champions of our division, tied for second best record in West ... they don't have to change what they are doing. It's working," Rodriguez said. Just not for him. 這季波特蘭贏了54場比賽。 「我們是共同的分區冠軍,西區第二的戰績...他們不需要改變他們正在做的,它有效  。」 只是不適合他。 Still, he was in a markedly different mood last week than at the end of last season, when he was depressed and questioning whether basketball was fun anymore. He said the final month of the season, when he regained his backup role from rookie Jerryd Bayless and helped the team win 10 of its final 11 games, was the most fun he has had in the NBA. "I didn't even play that much, but I had my role. I knew I would play in the first half, and I knew I would play in the second half, and I knew I could make mistakes," Rodriguez said. "Even if I do or not, I got the chance to commit those mistakes. That was important." 他的心情和去年球季結束時截然不同,那時他沮喪到懷疑打籃球對他來說是不是不再 令人開心了。他說在季賽的最後一個月,當他從Bayless那拿回了替補的角色,並且幫 助球隊贏了最後11場的10場球,是他在NBA以來最快樂的時候。 「我並沒有上場很多時間,但我有我的位置。我知道我可以在上半場打球,可以在下  半場打球,我知道我可能會犯錯。」他說。「不管我是否犯了,至少我有這個機會  去犯錯。這對我來說很重要。」 The problem, Rodriguez said, is he doesn't see that role expanding much next season, mainly because he doesn't feel McMillan values his style of play. He said that style is "more free" than he has been allowed here. "Coach and me - we see basketball different," Rodriguez said, who will earn just less than $2 million next season, the last on his contract. "I'm not saying the coach has to have the same vision in basketball, but we have to have the ability to adjust to each other. I think we don't adjust." 他說問題在於,他並不覺得他在下一季可以有更多的空間發揮,原因是他不覺得Nate 喜歡他的打球方式。他說他希望可以打得更自由而這裡限制了他。 「教練和我看待籃球的方式不同。」他說。 他的下一季薪水少於兩百萬,是他合約的最後一年。 「我意思不是說教練必須和我有相同的看待方式(對於籃球),但我們必須去互相適  應對方。而我覺得我們不適合。」 McMillan was asked whether he felt the two had different views on the game. He was unsure how to answer, and when told that Rodriguez felt they did differ, he made light of the situation. "Yeah, because I sub him and he doesn't know why," McMillan said smiling. "But I guess we do. I don't think so ... I can't say ... Maybe we do. There are things I want him to do, or I want the second unit to do, and sometimes it's not on him. Sometimes I'm subbing him not because of what he did out on the floor, but that unit and the combinations we need to get on the floor to get what we need at that particular time." 當Nate被問到他和西班牙巧克力是否對於比賽有不同的觀點,他不知道怎麼回答。但 當他被告知西班牙巧克力是這麼覺得時,他才挑明了說 「嗯,因為我換了他下場而他不清楚為什麼。」Nate微笑地說 「但我猜是的...我不知道..或許是的。有些事我要他或是第二隊(替補們)去做,但有  些時候他並沒有達成。有時我換他下來不是因為他在場上做了什麼,而是隊伍組合必  需達到我們在場上的時間所需要的成果。」 McMillan said he told Rodriguez in his exit interview that he did feel comfortable with him on the court, but that he needed to work on two areas: shooting and defense. "I think he needs to shoot, shoot, shoot," McMillan said. "I think defensively, he got better at times this season, but he probably needed more consistency there." Nate說他在離開前的採訪告訴西班牙巧克力,他喜歡他在球場上的表現,但他需要加 強他的投籃以及防守。 「我想他必須射射射(加強投籃)。」Nate說 「這季在防守上他有時做得很好,但他需要更加的保持一致。」 If, or when, that consistency comes, Rodriguez doubts it will be in Portland. "I really enjoyed playing here, playing in the Rose Garden," Rodriguez said. "I got here and it was my dream, to play in the NBA. There is always disappointment in what I can do better, what they can do better, what everybody can do better. I have a different style. But I'm not mad, that is not the word, frustrated. That's what it is. I'm frustrated and disappointed for not having done more. "But, here, I don't think I can do more," he said. "It's impossible." 如果,或是當他真達到那樣的一致性時,西班牙巧克力懷疑他還是不是在波特蘭。 「我真的很享受在這裡打球,在玫瑰花園打球。」他說 「我在NBA打球了,而這是我的夢想。 總是會有失望的評論說,我可以做更好,你  可以做更好,大家可以做更好。 我的打球方式不同。 但我沒有生氣,我很沮喪  和失望沒有做到更多。」 「但在這裡我不認為我可以做到更多。」他說 「不可能的。」 ------------------------------------- 下面球迷的評論有個我覺得很有趣 就順便貼上來 ”It's funny, even Sergio recognizes that the problem is Nate is not comfortable with his play - which everyone recognizes here. Nate himself doesn't realize that. This team will never be a contender until Nate is gone, gone gone.” -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.161.32.53
axesaxe:Nate is gone, gone gone 多唸幾次覺得怪怪的XD 05/10 18:13
Przybilla:Nate has gone, gone ,gone ~ 多唸幾次就會成真 ~XD 05/10 18:32
AdamHmc:Nate is gone, gone gone. Nate快滾吧 合理的輪替也作不到 05/10 18:45
AKIRAYOUNG:太陽快出手阿 希望看Sergio在太陽 05/10 18:49
smartguy:哪一天會不會變成Bayless說:Trade me!!!! 05/10 18:59
Fernandez05:T_T 05/10 19:10
BeStronger:Sergio就是跟太陽買來的選秀權選的耶... 05/10 19:12
JerrydBatum:補充一下 其實Nate當然不會不知道情況 他應該只是怕 05/10 19:27
JerrydBatum:如果下一季Sergio還在 兩個人會很冏 05/10 19:28
JerrydBatum:不得不說他真的很會做人  05/10 19:28
※ 編輯: JerrydBatum 來自: 218.161.32.53 (05/10 19:38)
wanggogo:祝S-Rod在別隊過的更好^_^ 05/10 21:02
hitomi7636:Nate執教的防守有好過嗎?! 05/10 21:16
dakkk:說實在 他的防守本來就不好吧 05/10 23:29
dakkk:希望三年後 Bayless不是另一個Rod 05/10 23:30
kimimaru:Nate is gone gone gone~~~suck!! 05/11 00:29
kimimaru:會說這樣一定是爆發了!!感謝Sergio忍到球季結束才說~ 05/11 00:30
gary63122:Nate is gone, gone gone! 05/11 01:20
knight0123:KP快點在球員們都忍不住前炒了RANK A吧,火NATE救拓荒者 05/11 01:23
williams1002:S-Rod去國王@@" 05/11 13:13
RubioRicky:其實我覺得防守好不好是看團隊,個人的影響力比較小.. 05/11 18:44
BeStronger:樓上很會抄球 05/11 18:52
sneak: Nate is gon https://daxiv.com 12/11 05:28