看板 BLAZERS 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindblazersbeat/2009/11/portland_minnesota.html 截取其中的段落 關於把 Webster 調回先發,把 Miller 擺到替補的原因 "I want to give the team back to Brandon," McMillan said before the game. "It's his team." So even though Webster broke out of his season-long slump in a big way -- recording 21 points and a career-high 13 rebounds -- and Steve Blake ended a spell of shaky play with 14 points and nine assists, Roy's role was the most significant part of the night. The team's heart and soul returned to his rightful spot -- at the point -- where he could put his finger on the pulse of the team without having to fight Miller for the ball. 簡單說,球只有一顆,Roy 卡重要 "I feel like we tried it (the three-guard lineup), and you could say it worked at times, but me sacrificing hurt the team, so it should get back to me playing full-out and getting some other guys in other areas to sacrifice a little bit," Roy said. Privately, Roy has been conflicted. He was never happy playing small forward -- particularly on offense -- but he put on his best face for the team. But as a star, and the leader of the team, he felt like he had too much to offer that wasn't being utilized. In turn, his unrest and reduced production was having an effect on the team. "This team is going to go off my pulse," Roy said. "Even if I'm smiling and trying to make it work, if I seem like I'm not totally comfortable, then Martell won't be. And Rudy (Fernandez) will look like he's in a funk. And L.A. (Aldridge) will look like he's in a funk. They have been playing with me for a couple years and if I'm going well, they have more confidence." Roy 認為他的犧牲沒啥成效,球隊該回到由他掌控 (意思是說 Roy 自己認為他和 Miller 搭不起來?? 還是只不滿三後衛的陣容??) "I want both of them to have it. Brandon with that first group can handle a little bit more and Andre with that second group can be aggressive and make his reads," McMillan said. Rank A 表示,回到季初陣容,Roy 先發、Miller 替補 -- ◤◥◤◥ ◤◥◤◥ ◤◥◤◥ ◤◥◤◥ ◤◥◤◥ RISE WI ODEN ALDRIDGE ROY RUDY MILLER ◢█◤ T ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ G █ H ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ O ◤ 52 12  7   24 ◢█◤ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ BLAZERS -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 221.169.172.177
ksk0516:(OS: I want to give the team back to Blake...) 11/22 17:50
and1018:感覺需要來點摸摸提振一下士氣 雖然捨不得球員離開 (誤 11/22 18:03
enigmachen:我比較怕漢典一直先發其實是roy的意思 ㄎㄎㄎ (誤) 11/22 18:32
Aldridge:老實說 我真的覺得如果Blake沒有Roy的支持會還能先發 11/22 22:55