看板 Badminton 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Dylan (GMT MasterII two tone)》之銘言: : 不知道有沒有人看到 : 有新的AT900耶 : 有分power還有technique : 定價比ns9000低一點 其實已經出很久了 只是台灣最近才會到貨 以下是review Armortec 900 POWER Review -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Review Date : Sometime between Dec 06 and Jan 07 Racket Type : Yonex Armortec 900 POWER Specs : 3UG4 Strings: Yonex BG65 Power ( Supplied ) Tension: 29lbs , 1 Piece Stringing Grip: Original Grip Technology : Nanoscale Technology, Elastic-Ti GumMetal , Power Armor System, Support Control System First Impression: Initially , I thought that this color will definitely Kill whoever who looks at it. It does look weird and funny. At least NS9000 looks much better. But I do think the AT900 Power color will grow on you. I would say it does have a classical hybrid kind of look. For the first time I handle it, the racket does feel head heavy, but at the same time not as heavy as the AT700 that I’ ve used before. Almost the same head heavy as the AT800. In fact a lot of the characteristics remind me of AT800 OF. But of course this time with its enhanced technology incorporated in it. Warm Ups: The racket indeed feels solid. Still getting used to the timing since I’ve been using the NS9000. But as usual, I start off with baseline to baseline shots. Clears are good, feels like NS9000 but with a little edge and more solidity in terms of shuttle impact. Racket head is stable and well balanced or I would say forgiving. Reaction time is a little slow however drives is good, but after a while my wrist and arms lactic acid tends to buildup faster compare to other racket. But I did feel some slight vibration, nevertheless it doesn’t really matter. Game Time: I like the feel of serving low using this racket. I like the touch and accuracy however AT900 Power lacks the touch when using in to play in front net. You need to be in precise control so your shots will not go so far back, you can tend to overshoot your shuttle when playing front. Net Play wise, I would say that it’s just above average but not excellent. Probably I’m still not used to playing net with this new toy. When comes to time reaction, I would say that this racket is slightly slower. Need to follow-thru a little more when comes to retrieving smashes. You need extra swing speed to generate MORE power for Killer Smashes, but then even without the Extra Swing Speed, my opponent finds it hard to retrieve my smashes. My point is that the power is already there even if you do not hit the shuttle as hard. It does provide the raw power that it supposes to give. Conclusion: What can you complain when you can get the best from both worlds in terms of the technology that is incorporated in this AT900 Power? Placement of the Gum Metal or Elastic-Ti over the bottom part of the frame in fact in a way make the frame that acts like a whip to produce Smashing power. For those who are into Power Play and love to smash will LOVE this racket. You will never hate the way you smash. The frame head is so balanced that it is just so Smash Friendly that evens an amateur feels like he smash better than before. I’m satisfied with it and how its made. And again I would say that this is a good racket to use. But I do hope they will have a new color for this AT900 Power. Some even may say that this is a much improved AT800 OF after they use it. Or you can also say that it’s a AT900 OF for Singles. However this racket is definitely made for both worlds. I would rate this racket in terms of Feel, Control, Power and Defense. However it is based on my own test and review. It may vary depending on the player, tension and what string you use. Feel: 9/10 Control: 8.5/10 Power: 9.5/10 Defense: 8/10 Pros : The Feel of its RAW Power Cons: Defense a little slow and probably its looks. However it is much better than the other AT Models. Suitability : Intermediate/Advance. Singles/Doubles racket Ants Next... Armortec 900 Technique Yonex Armortec 900 Technique Review -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Review Date : Sometime between Dec 06 and Jan 07 Racket Type : Yonex Armortec 900 Technique Specs : 3UG4 Strings: Yonex NanoGy 68 ( Supplied ) Tension: 29lbs , 1 Piece Stringing Grip: Original Grip Technology : Nanoscale Technology, Elastic-Ti GumMetal , Power Armor System, Support Control System First Impression: This racket is definitely more pleasant looking compare to its counterpart. However still water runs deep. It may look pleasant but I’m sure it will do some damage to the opponent opposite court. The design again reminds me of AT800 DF of its aerodynamic shaped frame. It is still a head heavy racket but slightly lighter than AT900 POWER. I like the design. Warm Ups: This racket is quick, respond is better and faster. Baseline shots are easy and I do not need to put much effort on it. AT900 Technique does not feel like a clumsy racket, the shuttle impacts are solid and net-play touches is good. Drives are easy, not so tiring and boy I’m amazed that this racket is quick on drives. Game Time: Am I lost in space or what? Using AT900 Technique definitely make me feel in a different world, everything seems to be faster. Even though age is catching up on me, I feel the speed and the quickness when using this racket. How I wish I’m a pro. The net drives are easy and the respond of the racket is quick. A tap of the wrist and the shuttle flies. For a period of time I like people to smash at me. Retrieving smashes made easy using AT900 Technique. I’ m like a robot that pre-installed Defend 1.0 but the Bug makes me defends like robot version 3.0. The punch is there and the usage of this racket at the net makes it easier to control where you want the shuttle to go. Reaction of this racket is fast. For a moment I feel like Koo Kien Keat defending or Taufik slaughtering Lin Dan with his net play. When comes to smashes, this racket does need an extra push. I feel a little lethargic when using this racket for smashes. But no frets, the power is still there for you to exploit. Conclusion: Yet again may I repeat, what can you complain when you can get the best from both worlds in terms of the technology that is incorporated in this AT900 Technique? This AT900 Technique is almost a complete package. But oh well you can’t have a PERFECT RACKET after all. Placement of the Gum Metal or Elastic-Ti over the top part of the frame makes you more sensitive to feel when your shuttle touches the racket. At the same time it does make defending easy. Defending and placement of shuttle win games as well and that is what this racket is made for. It’s all about your TECHNIQUE and not brute power. One good thing I like this racket is that it is very forgiving and I can still almost produce the equal amount of smashing power with its aerodynamically designed head shape. The repulsion and explosiveness is added when using the Nanogy 68. This racket is best used with a thin gauge string. However if use a thick string like BG65, make sure your tension is high. If not, you may not be able to make full use of this racket. I would rate this racket in terms of Feel, Control, Power and Defense. However it is based on my own test and review. It may vary depending on the player, tension and what string you use. Feel: 9/10 Control: 9/10 Power: 8.5/10 Defense: 9.5/10 Pros : Maneuverability is fast, Net drives, Defense and Feel Cons: Lacks of Power Suitability : Intermediate/Advance. Singles/Doubles racket -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.64.215.237
byg75815:◆ 這一篇文章值 10 銀 XD 04/08 20:25
kols:去網路上找的文章 貼上當然就一點點錢囉 04/08 22:42