看板 Blur 關於我們 聯絡資訊
DAMON TALKS OF 'HORRIBLE HOLE' IN BLUR WITHOUT GRAHAM DAMON ALBARN has spoken again about his relationship with GRAHAM COXON - saying there’s a “horrible hole in sound” now he’s out of BLUR. Albarn was recently quoted as saying he’s waiting for Coxon to rejoin the band before thinking about a new Blur record. Speaking to Radio 1 today, the singer explained the situation. He said: “I grew up with Graham and it’s really confusing when you grow apart from someone who you grew up with. I’ve only got a sister so I did consider him for many years to be like my brother and it’s a real shame that there’s been such a breakdown in communication. ”But as far as playing again live I can’t play any other stuff that he worked (on) without him. I feel that there’s a horrible hole in the sound if he’s not there and obviously if we could get back or move forward to a time when everyone felt comfortable again… I don’t quite understand why there’s such a tension because when we actually meet in a room together, all of us, we all get on fine.” http://www.nme.com/news/112468.htm -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.236.4