看板 Britney 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Criminal導演Chris Marrs Piliero談Jason... At first, Piliero was not keen on the idea of featuring Jason in the video, but was up for the challenge. “When she first hit me up, she had a basic story in mind, and she actually always originally planned to have Jason, her boyfriend, play the role, and I wasn’t super stoked on that idea at first.” Brit一開始在mv的點子就想要Jason來當男主角 不過導演一開始沒有對這個提議很有興趣 “I wanted to make a really rad, epic video, and I definitely got the sense from her she wanted something really cool,” he explained. “And in my mind, I was just thinking then, ‘We really should not be using your boyfriend; we should get an actor.’ So, I mean, I didn’t say that, but in the back of my mind, I’m like, ‘I don’t like this idea at all.’ ” “At the end of the day, Jason killed it. That was one of those things I was really stoked [about], as much as I went into it like, ‘Wow, he’s not an actor. This is going to be interesting,’ but I really do like a challenge, and I really do like the idea that I’m a director and my job is to direct and get the performance. For me, it was a fun challenge to be like, ‘I’m gonna make sure that you are awesome,’ and he was.” 所以Jason的演技還是有讓導演驚艷到(身材也是?XD)~~ 真的是滿會演的 原本以為那個刺青是真的 想說 靠 也太criminal 不過好像是畫上去的.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.184.44.222
Rfed:Jason的演技比 Brit好很多 XD 那刺青看起來就很假阿 XDD 10/20 10:43
hankxtina:妮的演技跟Jason比都相形見拙,更別說線上演員了!... 10/20 11:06
flowerheart:Jason的口條也挺不錯的 不愧是娛樂經紀人 Brit就..XD 10/20 12:21