「沒有一百分的把握,為什麼要犧牲奉獻全部的自己?」
這句話是損友嘴裡吐出的最中肯也最痛心的話了...
究竟是為什麼要交出全部的自己呢......
這個問題我也好想問,好想知道
即使在旁人眼裡看來這一切都是騙局
但在我和你之間的默契是誰也無法了解的
沒有人會懂我們之間的複雜
更沒有人會懂我們之間想與不想的交錯情感
現在的你害怕我走不出來
只要被你知道我怎麼了你就好擔心的找我
怕我消失了,怕我倒下了,更怕我因此一蹶不振住院
但,為什麼要找呢?
我其實根本不想被你找出來
根本不想跟你再說上任何一句話
因為你始終是那樣的溫柔
除了因為找我而擔心的生氣開罵以外
我只想靜靜的看著你
這樣就好,你懂嗎?
可不可以不要再跟我說話
不要再打電話給我或叫我打給你
因為我根本無法拒絕你的任何要求
這是你很清楚最清楚知道的
我太愛你,所以想逃離這裡
因為你在這裡,所以我想離開
等我能坦然回來的時候
就代表我忘記你了
但我想我們這輩子都無法忘記
我們之間的枷鎖,是誰也解不開的結
什麼時候你才願意正視我呢?
一天也好,可以給我嗎?
我居然還會抱持這種想法
我真的瘋了
不曾開始,何來結束?
表面越堅強,代表夜裡我就有多脆弱
還給你自由,不打擾
成全你的未來、你的選擇
好想你
無法停止這種思念
在我還有呼吸的時候
我只想愛你一個人
He can't see the smile I'm faking
他看不出我的強顏歡笑
And my heart's not breaking
我的心沒有破碎
Cause I'm not feeling anything at all
Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?
為什麼你要打破一顆完美無瑕的真心?
Why would you wanna take our love and tear it all apart,now?
為什麼你要帶走我們的愛,還狠心地撕成碎片?
ladynerdy Why would you wanna make the very first scar?
為什麼你要留下第一道傷疤?
Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?
為什麼你要打破一顆完美無瑕的真心?
Maybe I should've seen the signs, should've read the writing on the wall.
或許我該早點清醒 不該視而不見悲劇的預兆
And realized by the distance in your eyes that I would be the one to fall.
你眼神的距離告訴我 我將是唯一沈溺的人
No matter what you say, I still can't believe
無論你說什麼 我都無法相信
That you would walk away.
你會離開的事實
ladynerdy It don't make sense to me, but:
我不明白,但
I said remember this moment, in the back of my mind
我說,記住此時刻,在內心深處
You and I walk a fragile line
你和我如履薄冰
I have known it all this time
一直以來我都心知肚明
but I never thought I'd live to see it break
但我沒有想過會目睹它破碎
It's getting dark and it's all too quiet
四周變得漆黑 安靜得讓人害怕
And I can't trust anything now ladynerdy
現在的我無法相信任何事物
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake
不安籠罩 彷彿這一切大錯特錯
Stood there and watched you walk away
經歷了那麼多酸甜苦辣
From everything we had
最終還是只能看著你離開
But I still mean every word I said to you
但我對你說的話仍句句真誠
He would try to take away my pain
或許他能帶走我的傷痛
And he just might make me smile
或許他能讓我微笑
But the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead
但我卻希望那個他是你
So here's to everything, coming down to nothing
所以就這樣了嗎?一切都沒意義了
Here's to silence that cuts me to the core
只剩寂靜將我吞噬
Where is this going? Thought I knew for a minute
接下來該怎麼辦?我以為我知道該怎麼做
But I don't anymore
但我腦子一片空白
You have a way of coming easily to me
你輕易闖進了我的世界
And when you take you take the very best of me
而你卻帶走了最好的我
So I start a fight cause I need to feel something
我開始掙扎,因為我需要感受些什麼
You do what you want cause I'm not what you wanted
你卻隨心所欲,因為我並不是你想要的那個人
Just walk away ladynerdy.blogspot.tw
大步邁開吧
No use defending words that you will never say
沒必要為你不可能說的話找藉口
And now that I'm sitting here thinking it through
現在我坐在這裡看著事過境遷
I've never been anywhere cold as you
我從來沒有感受過如此的冰冷,你帶來的冰冷
You put up walls and paint them all a shade of gray
你築起一道心牆, 漆上陰影
And I stood there loving you and washed them all away
我佇立原地愛著你,還要親手洗去灰暗
And you come away with a great little story
而你卻帶著一個夢想破滅
of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you
卻勇敢愛著你的人的故事離開我身邊
--
愛情是以微笑開始,以吻成長,以淚結束。
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 118.161.167.182