看板 CFAiafeFSA 關於我們 聯絡資訊
小弟來分享一下用CFA申請VEE的過程 我是三個禮拜前提出申請的 一開始我也不知道怎麼申請 就寫了一封菜英文給soa ysc0123 11月29日 寄給 [email protected] I am applying for VEE. I have passed CFA level 2 and want to use it as my credit for VEE. The question is what document should I prepare and how I get it from CFA institute? Thanks for your help. regards. Vee Vee [email protected] 11月29日 寄給 我 Thank you for your note. Yes, passing the Level I and Level II CFA exams satisfies all three VEE topics. Please submit a completed VEE candidate credit application along with original documentation confirming credit for the Level I and Level II CFA exams. Attached are an application with complete instructions and a sample of their confirmation letter. Contact information for the CFA Institute Client Services team is found on the sample document. We will accept an electronic version of their letter if emailed directly from the CFA Institute to [email protected]. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 意思是要CFA直接把你的通過證明寄給SOA 然後我從CFA網站客服那邊發了一個訊息: I have passed CFA level 2 and now want to use it as my educational experience for applying SOA VEE. Would you email an electronic version of confirmation letter about my level 1 and level 2 results directly to [email protected] and cc to my email [email protected]? Thanks for your help. [email protected] 12月2日 寄給 我 CFA Institute ID# XXXXX Dear Mr. XXX, Thank you for contacting us. Per your request, I have attached your confirmation letter. Please feel free to contact us again with any further questions or comments. Regards, CFA就把證明寄給我了,後來我去問SOA結果是CFA並沒有寄給它 SOA叫我直接把CFA的證明直接轉寄給他就好 SOA收到我的信後說已收到證明,一收到我的書面申請信會馬上處理 step 1:寫信給CFA叫它提供證明Email給SOA和你, 同時填好書面申請寄出,一次勾選三個subject step 2:把CFA的confirmation letter轉寄給SOA,有什麼不懂的也可以順便問他 也可以裝不懂像我一樣寫信到他煩,他收到信就會馬上幫你處理(我是真不懂) 大概信寄出去十天在SOA網站就看到我三科VEE的ORDER(尚未在成績單上看到) ※ 引述《MonKeYQpp (qooqoqoqoqoqoqoq)》之銘言: : 想請問一下 : 日前小弟已通過SOA 2科 : 因為想使用通過CFA L2的資格去申請VEE的 : VEE-Economics : VEE-Corporate Finance : VEE-Applied Statistical Methods : 但在填表格時 : 發現了一個疑問 : 在VEE Credit中有提到 : Please submit a separate application for each VEE subject. Multiple : applications for the same person may be submitted together if complete. : 請問它指的是: : 一張表格只能申請一個VEE : (Economics. Corporate Finance. Applied Statistical Methods擇一) : 或是我只要填一張標格 : 將三個都勾選 : 就可以一次申請三個VEE : 或是我必須準備三個表格.分別來做申請呢? : 謝謝大家 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.234.51
MonKeYQpp:Hi.謝謝你的熱心分享.真的很感謝你 12/19 23:07