※ 引述《csiling (西齡)》之銘言:
: : Q: Is it difficult for you to understand Yogi Berra?
: 對你來講,了解Yogi Berra很困難嗎? (誰可以告訴我Yogi Berra是?)
前美國職棒大聯盟的捕手總教練 。他主要效力於紐約洋基隊並且在1972年被選入棒球
名人堂。他是4個獲得3次獲得美國聯盟最有價值球員的球員之一,也是6個帶領美聯和
國聯球隊都拿到世界大賽的總教練。
1963年:紐約洋基球員隊兼教練
1964年:紐約洋基隊總教練(贏得美國聯盟冠軍)
1965年—1972年:紐約大都會隊教練
1972年—1975年:紐約大都會隊總教練(1973年贏得國家聯盟冠軍)
1976年—1983年:紐約洋基隊教練
1984年—1985年:紐約洋基隊總教練
1986年—1989年:休士頓太空人隊教練
Career:
出賽 打數 得分 安打 二壘打 三壘打 全壘打
2,120 7,555 1,175 2,150 321 49 358
打點 盜壘 四壞球 打擊率 上壘率 長打率 壘打數 犧牲短打 觸身球
1,430 30 704 .285 .348 .482 3,643 9 52
: : A: I totally don't understand him. . . . I don't understand him at all
: : (smiles).
: 我並沒有真正了解他,我完全不了解他(笑)
: : Q: How do you say "Fire Isiah" in Chinese?
: 中文的“開除“怎麼講?
: : A: Bay-ky-chula.(被開除)
: : Q: Is it lonely on the road, and do you go out?
: 在客途上是否孤獨?你會出去玩嗎?
: : A: I don't feel lonely, but I do spend a lot of time in the hotel, in the
: : room.
: 我不會覺得孤單,但是我花很多時間在飯店、在房間裡
: : Q: What do you do?
: 你在做什麼啊?
: : A: I play video games.
: 我在打電動
: : Q: Why do you like scary movies?
: 為什麼你喜歡看恐怖片?
: : A: It's not because I think they're scary; it's interesting for me to think
: : how they make a scary movie, how to make that work.
: 這不是因為我覺得恐怖片恐怖,對我來講,很有趣的地方在於,去想這個片子是怎
: 麼拍出來的,怎麼做出特效
: : Q: If you weren't a baseball player, what would you have been?
: 如果你不當球員,你想當什麼?
: : A: A gangster (smiles).
: 流氓(笑) (忍不住想插嘴:小王你能撂狠話嗎?)
: : Q: Seriously.
: 講真的?
: : A: A baseball coach.
: 棒球教練
: : Q: Favorite meal?
: 最喜歡的食物?
: : A: Steak.
: 牛排 (忍不住再插嘴:一起呷飽牛排?)
: : Q: Favorite Manhattan restaurant?
: 最喜歡的曼哈頓餐廳?
: : A: I heard about Peter Luger (in Williamsburg), but I have not been yet.
: 我聽說有家餐廳Peter Luger不錯,但是我還沒去過
: : Q: Favorite Chinese restaurant?
: 最喜歡的中餐廳?
: : A: Wu Liang Ye.
: 五糧液. .................(XD 小王你好過份!欺負人家不懂中文)
: : Q: What are your favorite cars?
: 你最喜歡的車子?
: : A: Any sports car.
: 任何跑車
: : Q: What kind of sports cars do you like?
: 你喜歡什麼種類的跑車?
: : A: Ferrari.
: : Q: Would you ever buy one?
: 你不曾買一台嗎?
: : A: Too expensive.
: 太貴了!
: : Q: How did you become interested in cars?
: 你怎麼會對車子有興趣?
: : A: When I came to America, because the cars in the United States are a lot
: : cheaper, and that's how I discovered the fun of driving.
: 當我到美國,我發現車子再這裡便宜很多,而且我發現了開車的樂趣
: : Q: What do you think about the traffic in New York?
: 你對紐約的交通感想怎樣?
: : A: Very bad.
: 很糟
: : Q: Does it make you angry?
: 這會讓你感到不耐煩生氣嗎?
: : A: Yeah, sometimes.
: 會,有些時候
: : Q: Do you honk the horn?
: 你會按喇叭嗎?
: : A: No, I don't really do that.
: 不,我不會真的那麼做。
: : Q: Funniest piece of fan mail?
: 最有趣的球迷來信?
: : A: A fan sent me a very tiny baseball and asked me to autograph on that very
: : tiny baseball.
: 有一位球迷寄來一個非常迷你的小棒球,並且要求我在球上簽名。
: : Q: How did you meet your wife?
: 你怎麼遇到你的妻子?
: : A: She was introduced to me by a friend.
: 是我一個朋友介紹給我的
: : Q: Does she tell you anything after you pitched a bad game?
: 當你投了一場不好的球時,她會說什麼?
: : A: "It's not really a big deal, don't worry about it, just focus on next
: : time."
: 這不是什麼大不了的事,不要太憂心這個,專注在下一場比賽
: : Q: Do you intend to raise a family one day?
: : A: Yes I do.
: : Q: Have you met Yao Ming?
: 你有遇過姚明嗎?
: : A: I met him during the (2004 Athens) Olympics. When I stood up, I was only
: : at his chest level.
: 我在奧運的時候遇見過他。當我站起來的時候,我只到他的胸部高
: : Q: As someone who grew up in Taiwan, how do you feel about the summer
: : Olympics being held in Beijing?
: 作為一個台灣人,你怎麼看待北京奧運?
: : A: Of course I would love to have the Olympics come to Taiwan, but I don't
: : think Taiwan has the capacity to hold such a big (event).
: 當然我希望奧運能辦在台灣,但是台灣沒有足夠的設備。
: : Q: The most fun things you did growing up?
: 你小時候覺得最有趣的事?
: : A: To be able to go overseas and play baseball in Japan and Korea.
: 能飄洋過海到韓國和日本打球
: : Q: Did you ever want to pitch in the Little League World Series?
: 你有打過世界少棒賽嗎?
: : A: No; I wasn't really doing well as a kid.
: 不,我小時候不是一個很厲害的球員。
: : Q: What was it like missing the 2001 season?
: 你在2001年錯過球季時,有何感想?
: : A: I was very, very bored, because every day's the same thing you have to go
: : to rehab and go home, and that's very repetitive.
: 我覺得非常非常無聊。因為每天你就必須做復健然後回家,非常的一成不變。
: : Q: How bad did you feel after pitching poorly in the 2007 playoffs?
: 去年的季後賽搞砸,你的感覺有多糟?
: : A: I did blame myself, because the coaches trust me so much giving me
: : opportunities, but I wasn't able to perform, and I felt really bad.
: 我確實非常自責。因為教練非常信任我給我機會,但是我卻無法表現。
: 我感覺真的很糟。
: : Q: Can you win 20 games?
: 你可以贏到二十勝嗎?
: : A: I'll try.
: 我會努力!
: : Q: Favorite actor?
: 最喜歡的男演員?
: : A: Nicolas Cage.
: 尼可拉斯凱吉
: : Q: Favorite actress?
: 最喜歡的女演員?
: : A: Julia Roberts.
: 茱利亞羅勃茲
: : Q: Favorite singer?
: 最喜歡的歌手?
: : A: Snoop Dogg.
: : Q: Two dinner guests?
: 舉兩個會邀請他們吃晚餐的客人?
: : A: Babe Ruth; George Steinbrenner (smiles).
: ...............這就不翻了!!(小王你想演鬼語者嗎? XD)
: : Q: Why is it so special pitching for the Yankees?
: 為洋基投球有什麼特別的嗎?
: : A: The Yankees are the best team out of all the baseball teams, so to be able
: : to pitch here is really fun for me.
: 洋基是最好的棒球隊,能在這裡投球,對我來講真的很有趣!
: -------------------------------------------------------------
: 翻完!下台一鞠躬! 對我來講,翻這篇是一整個開心的。
: 還記得很多隊友和教練都講過,他們說,小王的英文不是不好,是跟你不熟
: 只要熟了,會發現他是講話很有趣的人。
: 我想之前很多美國媒體對此都抱持不相信的態度,但是這篇報導之後,
: 我相信美國的記者會慢慢開始喜歡建仔的。
: 將來幫他講話的美媒一定不只亞柏拉罕一個。
: 小王是那種跟他深入相處,才會發現他可愛的一面那種人吧。
: 他的好人緣,未來應該會擴散到紐約媒體圈!
: 讀完這篇,與其說,建仔受訪有進步,不如說,部分美媒已經開始跟他混熟了
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 220.229.173.24