看板 CMWang 關於我們 聯絡資訊
因為今天是客場出賽,所以目前主要看到的報導是來自洋基2A的Trenton方面的。 這裡也算是小王的發祥地之一 XD THUNDER: Former Yanks ace Wang rehabs at Waterfront Park http://0rz.tw/he1sN By NICK PERUFFO | For The Trentonian TRENTON — While Chien-Ming Wang is no stranger to Waterfront Park, he didn’t look all that comfortable there Saturday night. Back when the Taiwanese righty was a Yankees farmhand, he spent parts of the 2003 and 2004 seasons in the Thunder rotation. Making his third rehab start of the season for the Nationals Double-A affiliate Harrisburg Senators, Wang was not particularly sharp, allowing four runs and nine hits in six innings. In three starts with Harrisburg, he’s now 1-2 with a 3.31 ERA. 儘管小王還是洋基隊的農作物時,曾在 2003、2004 待在 Trenton Thunder 的輪值裡, 但今晚故地重遊的表現並不特別銳利,六局被打了九安失去四分。 小王至今三場在 2A 參議員隊的復健先發共繳出一勝二負,3.31 ERA 的成績。 “Mechanically I feel good, it was just that the location on a couple pitches wasn’t good,” Wang said after the game. 「投球機制上我感覺不錯,但有幾球我投的進壘點並不佳。」王在賽後表示。 Wang is trying to prove that he is still worthy of a spot in the Nationals rotation. In four major league starts this year, he allowed 13 runs in 17 2/3 innings of work, and was sent to the bullpen in favor of Ross Detwiler. He was placed on the 15-day disabled list July 3 with a right hip strain, an injury that Wang believes was affecting his performance. 在今年的 MLB 表現及進入 15-day DL 後,王正努力證明他依然值得國民輪值裡的一角。 “I think the problem was that I couldn’t hold my body stable enough, so I opened up my body too early,” Wang explained. “I feel like I’ve fixed the problem.” 小王說明「我想當初的問題是我沒法足夠穩定地控制身軀,於是投球中身體太早開掉。」 「我感到現在我已修正了這個問題。」 While with the Yankees, Wang was for a short time considered among the top pitchers in the game. After breaking into the big leagues in 2005, he finished second in Cy Young voting to Minnesota’s Johan Santana in 2006 and posted his second consecutive 19-win season in 2007. His win total that season was good enough for second in the American League. 王仍在洋基時,有一段時間被認為是聯盟中最頂尖的投手之一。2005 年殺進大聯盟後, 2006 年他僅在當時雙城隊的 Johan Santana 之後排名賽揚獎第二,並在 2007 年 完成連兩年 19 勝的賽季──當年勝場數排名美聯第二。 Wang’s career was derailed, however, after he tore two ligaments in his right foot running the bases against the Houston Astros on June 15, 2008. The injury caused Wang to miss the remainder of the season and was never able to regain his form, posting an ERA of 9.64 in 12 games for the Yankees in 2009. After the Bombers won the World Series that season, Wang was non-tendered, making him a free agent. After not pitching in 2010, he pitched effectively for the Nationals in 2011, finishing 4-3 with a 4.04 ERA in 11 starts. 但在 2008/6/15 對上太空人時跑壘撕裂兩條右腿韌帶後,王建民隨後的生涯便脫軌了。 2008 年整季報銷、隔年為洋基出賽 12 場繳出 9.64 ERA、在洋基贏得 2009 世界大賽後 被 non-tender、2010 全年未出賽,到 2011 年才有效率地為國民隊投了 11 場先發, 成績四勝三敗,4.04 ERA。 All five Washington starters — Detwiler, Jordan Zimmermann, Stephan Strasburg, Gio Gonzalez and Edwin Jackson — currently sport ERAs south of 3.60. Wang may have an opportunity, however, if the Nationals stick to their purported season innings limit on Strasburg. 當今國民隊的五先發 ERA 都在 3.60 以下,但王仍在小史依國民先前計畫關機後 可能得到機會。 “So far, I haven’t heard anything from the coaches,” Wang said of his future role. “Right now, I just need to keep myself ready and physically get myself stronger.” 王談到他將來的角色時表示:「至今我仍未聽到任何教練團的表示,而現在我只需要 繼續保持自己準備充足、並讓我的身體更加強壯。」 While Wang’s start wasn’t exactly what he had in mind, he did seem genuinely happy to come back and pitch in Trenton. “I was here almost two years, so I’m happy to come back here and face these guys again,” Wang said. “I was happy to see them.” 即使小王的先發並不如他所預期,他仍很高興回到 Trenton 上場投球。 「我曾在這裡將近兩年,於是我很高興能回來對決這些小伙子。很高興看到他們。」 王說。 Whether Washington uses him in the rotation or out of the bullpen, he’s positioned to be a contributor on a first-place team that also happens to be one of the youngest and most dynamic in baseball. For a guy who was almost out of the game two years ago, that’s a pretty good place to be. “I’m just really excited to try to be part of the team again,” Wang said. 不論國民將把他放回輪值或擺進牛棚,小王都可以為一支最年輕、有活力的龍頭隊伍 提供貢獻。對於一個兩年前幾乎生涯告終的選手而言,這樣的處境相當不錯。 「能試著再度成為這支球隊的一部分,我感到相當興奮。」王說。 -- t a ╮ ╭═◢███◣theanswer3 t a h n ◢◣█╰═════════╯◢██ █◤█ ω h n e s ████▌◢██◣ ◢█ █◤█ █ █ ▲e s w theanswer3 ◢█ ███ █◢█ █▄█▄ █ █ ο w e ◤◥◤ ◥◤◥ ◥▌◤ ◥◤█ ▄▄ █◢█ Λ e r 3╰═════════════▆◤══██ ██◤▅▇▇▅▃▁ r 3 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.53.74 ※ 編輯: soaringfish 來自: 220.136.53.74 (07/29 15:55)
totenkopf001:2008/6/15 這一段看了真感傷 07/29 18:02
ckuforever:克寧投得好棒 07/29 18:46
yoshiringo:加油 07/29 19:08