看板 Celine 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這是Celine剛在官方網站上對麥可傑克遜的死訊所發表的聲明: "I am so devastated by this terrible news. From the beginning of my career, he was my idol in show business. He was a genius and an incredible artist!! I remember when I was growing up and watching him on TV, and all his videos... I had his poster on my wall... he was so amazing... his singing, his writing, his dancing. We had the same record company, and they knew I was a huge fan, so when things started to happen for me, they arranged for us to meet. I was so nervous, and so excited at the same time, and Michael was so nice. He autographed one of his hats for me.... I was so thrilled. Years later, he came to see my Las Vegas show and we spent some time together... and we were really looking forward to seeing his show in London. It's unbelievable that he's no longer with us. It still hasn't sunk in. I guess we're just finding out what happened, but all I can say is that he must have been under an enormous amount of pressure... to do the shows, and to keep on top of everything, plus this was going to be his big comeback. This is a lot of pressure and it can be overwhelming for anyone. I'm sure it was just too much to handle. Right now, along with millions and millions of others I am so sad... and I just want to send my prayers and love to Michael's family. I can't imagine how difficult this is for them... to lose someone so special. And it's the same for everyone in the world who loses a loved one. It just keeps reminding us of how precious life is, and that we never know when it's our time. God Bless his soul. Celine Dion June 25th, 2009 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.31.166.16
e19860928:so touched words! 06/27 02:32
evansheffiel: ing 06/27 06:48
evansheffiel:such touching words 06/27 06:48
Balders:這還是Celine第一次在官網為一個人悼念 06/27 08:58