看板 Celtics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://tinyurl.com/choton Coach Doc Rivers said last night he expects Kevin Garnett to return for the playoffs. And even if Garnett is subpar, his presence could lift the Celtics to a second successive NBA title. Rivers said of Garnett's return, "I think he absolutely will. There's always a chance [Garnett won't be ready], but I don't see that, I really don't. I would be very, very surprised if Kevin Garnett is not playing in Game 1 of the playoffs. " Asked if the Celtics could repeat with Garnett at less than 100 percent, Rivers said, "Yes. I believe that. Defensively is where we need him, obviously offensively, too, with his shot and all that, his leadership on the floor. I really believe we can. And I think he will be [at full strength], or close to it - I don't know if he'll be 100 percent - but I do, that is the answer, without him being 100 percent. " Garnett, who sustained a right knee strain Feb. 19, missed last night's 111-109 double-overtime win over the Bobcats and is not expected to return before an April 12 visit to Cleveland. 好好養傷吧kg \(╯-╰)/ -- Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.171.116.32