看板 Celtics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Rajon Rondo: The Unquestioned MVP of the C’s? 新聞出處(必填):CelticsHub.com 作者:Zach Lowe That’s basically the case as we approach the 2010 season. Chris Forsberg of ESPN Boston asked a bunch of Celtics-focused writers who deserved the title of Celtics MVP, and all but one (Chuck from Red’s Army) selected Rondo. I can’t argue with that. As the core ages, the team is more dependent on Rondo to both score and set up opportunities for others (check out how many of Ray Allen’s baskets in 2010 came after assists). And his defense and rebounding fuels Boston’s transition game, when they are at their most efficient. But the fact remains that with Rondo taking a central role in the team’s offense, the C’s dropped from a borderline top-5 offense in 2009 to a league-average offense that had trouble scoring at times in 2010. Will that change this season? Hope you’re all having a nice long weekend. 簡單來說就是,ESPN問了一些專門寫Celtics文章的寫者說誰是Celtics中的 MVP,幾乎所有的人都寫軟豆(除了Red's Army的Chuck老兄沒有選他)。 的確,軟豆的本身的進攻以及為他人創造的機會的能力是Celtics的重要箭 頭之一,加上他的防守跟籃板,讓Boston的攻守轉換有了更多的動力。 不過有一個地方要注意的就是,在以軟豆來當進攻軸心角色下的Celtics, Celtics在09年的進攻能力排聯盟約前五左右;但是當在10年卻判若兩樣。 不知道本季會不會有所變化呢? Rivers Will Monitor Boston's Chemistry 新聞出處:RealGM.com Celtics coach Doc Rivers is going to keep an eye on the team's chemistry this season, especially since they've added Jermaine O'Neal, Shaquille O'Neal and Delonte West. "Chemistry is a delicate thing. I understand that, and I'm as cautious as anyone with it. I guarantee you, I'll be keeping my eye on it," Rivers said. "I don't know yet if we can make it work. It is going to be interesting, that's for sure." 說真的一次來這麼多"有份量的"新同學,河流還真該擔心一下化學效應的。 不過相信Celtics的Locker Room也是很Peace的拉!! Shaq Still Plans To Enter Law Enforcement 新聞出處:RealGM.com Celtics center Shaquille O'Neal, who maintains that he'll only play two more seasons, still plans to enter law enforcement after his basketball career is over. "I'm either going to be the sheriff in Baton Rouge, Miami or Los Angeles. One of those counties is going to have to welcome me in," O'Neal told the Times-Picayune. O'Neal played for the Lakers and Heat during his NBA career and LSU during his college career. 就鯊魚哥希望在籃球生涯後能夠進入警界繼續為民伸張正義。 而且指定想在熱火或是LA戴個警長的帽子 XD -- ██ ██ ██ ██ ▂▂ ██ █▆ █▆█ █▋ ██▆ ▊█ █▆▆ ██ ██ ███ ▊█ ██▆ █▊█ ██▋ ██▆ ▊██ ▆▆█ ██ ███ ██ ▊██ ██▆ R by ωaterζantasy -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.219.202 ※ 編輯: rayensighner 來自: 58.114.219.202 (09/07 08:26)
piercepaul :科科 09/07 11:03
Drexler :推 09/07 12:13
pohao522 :希望他能收集到C's的冠軍帽 09/07 13:59