看板 Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=58733 26/05/2006 17:51 Just In: Shevchenko To Leave Milan-Galliani AC Milan general manager Adriano Galliani has announced that Andriy Shevchenko will leave Milan after a seven year stay at the Rossoneri. The Ukraine striker and Adriano Galliani met for almost 3 hours this afternoon, and this is what Sheva had to say upon his exit. “I leave for family reasons. I thank the club for all that it has given me. Im not leaving for money or because relationships went sour here,” he said. It was then Galliani's turn to speak. “It was a very hard decision to take. Its the most difficult separation i had to go through since being at Milan.” Galliani told reporters this afternoon. Shevchenko also made it clear during the meeting that he would like to move to London, and play for Roman Abramovich's Chelsea. However, Galliani pointed out that even though Shevchenko's good-bye is official, the deal with Chelsea isnt even close to a definition. “Now we will go into talks with Chelsea, a solution wont be simple,” Galliani added. -- 最後說的交易不會單純...代表將不僅僅是一手交錢一手交人而已 米蘭需要的也絕對不是金錢 外掛一開~~~真的是IMBA啊 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.92.115
JamesCaesar:抱歉打擾大家好夢,老話一句,教練腦筋轉一轉咖實在 05/27 00:28
buffon:shev能來是好事 不過我覺得JC大8596篇所言有理 05/27 00:29
JamesCaesar:而且,艾德走定了,加拉也是 orzzz 05/27 00:30
smallwutw:真不希望加拉走,不過要走也要賣個1000萬英鎊! 05/27 00:41
JamesCaesar:1000英鎊..... 要回憶到遙遠的年代 XDD 05/27 00:48