看板 Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.chelseafc.com/xxchelsea180706/index.html#/page/Homepage/article_10160 04 http://chelsea.sina.com.cn/news/2007-04-25/01102371.html Jose﹕I make Liverpool Favourites Wed, 25th Apr 2007 You could probably count the times during the reign of Jose Mourinho that Chelsea have begun a game as the underdog on the fingers of one Petr Cech glove. 在何塞-穆裡尼奧掌管切爾西的時候﹐也許你用彼得-切赫手套上的手指就能數出來切爾西以 不被看好的一方開始一場比賽的次數。 Certainly at the start of two-legged knockout ties, it's been a rare occasion when most money hasn't been on the champions to emerge into whatever next stage awaits. But after his final training session prior to crossing swords once more with Liverpool, the Chelsea manager told the assembled media, many no doubt disbelieving, that on this occasion the odds were stacked against his team. There had been no sudden deflation of the famous Mourinho confidence; just an analysis of the condition of the two squads. As ever, he was prepared to explain his points in detail. 當然﹐在兩回合的淘汰賽開始的時候﹐很少有機會當最多的錢沒有投注在下一個階段比賽等 待的最後的冠軍身上。但在他的與利物浦又一次亮劍之前的最後一堂訓練課結束之後﹐切爾 西的主教練告訴蜂擁而至的媒體──盡管──很多人毫無疑問不會相信──現在籌碼堆到了 他的球隊的對面。在穆裡尼奧的享有盛譽的信心中﹐沒有突然的收縮﹐這隻是對兩支球隊形 勢的一個詮釋。和往常一樣﹐他準備好了將他的觀點用細節解釋。 'We are in a very similar situation to when we played Liverpool two years ago,' he began. 'Liverpool then were just playing for Champions League and this season they are playing only for Champions League. 'Two seasons ago when we played them, we were fighting to be Premiership champions and this season we are fighting to be champions again. 'The first season we had a lot of injuries and now we have a lot of injuries and a suspension.' “和2年前與利物浦比賽時相比﹐我們的形勢差不多。”他開始說道﹐“那時利物浦隻踢冠 軍聯賽﹐而這個賽季他們也是隻為冠軍聯賽而戰﹔2個賽季以前當我們和他們交手時﹐我們 正在為英超冠軍而戰﹐這個賽季我們再一次為冠軍而戰﹔第一個賽季我們有很多傷員﹐現在 我們有很多傷員﹐和一個被停賽的。” At that point Michael Ballack was ruled out of Wednesday night's game. The German international captain injured his leg on Sunday in a collision with Newcastle's Titus Bramble and was absent from Tuesday's training session at Stamford Bridge. It will be the first European game he misses since joining Chelsea. Ricardo Carvalho, who didn't make the weekend game due to a hamstring problem, did join in Tuesday's training but afterwards was rated doubtful for the Liverpool game by his manager. A further assessment of the central defender will be made during the day on Wednesday. Michael Essien is the suspended player from the first-leg. Arjen Robben continues his recovery from knee surgery. At this stage of the Champions League back in 2004/5, it had been the likes of Robben, Damien Duff, Paulo Ferreira and Wayne Bridge who had not been fit enough to start the games. 他說的是邁克爾-巴拉克﹐他被排除出了周三晚上的比賽。德國國家隊隊長在周日客場與紐 卡斯爾的比賽中與蒂圖斯-布蘭布爾碰撞後腿部受傷﹐缺席了周二下午在斯坦福橋的訓練。 這將是他自從加盟切爾西以後錯過的首場歐洲比賽。在上周末比賽中由於大腿受傷缺陣的裡 卡多-卡瓦略參加了周二的訓練﹐但隨後他的主教練對他能否參加與利物浦的比賽表示懷疑 。對這名中後衛的下一步估計將在比賽當日做出。邁克爾-埃辛在首回合比賽中被停賽。阿 揚-羅本繼續著他膝部手術的恢復。在2004-2005賽季冠軍聯賽的這個階段﹐諸如羅本、達米 恩-達夫、保羅-費雷拉和韋恩-布裡奇這樣的球員不夠健康參加比賽。 'We can say that our opponent has been preparing this game for a long, long time and we are preparing since yesterday,' added Mourinho. 'So we are as well equipped as we were two years ago but in football, you never know. Two years ago we couldn't reach the Final. “我們可以說我們的對手已經為這場比賽準備了很長一段時間了﹐而我們則是從昨天開始的 ﹐”穆裡尼奧說﹐“所有我們的準備和2年前一樣﹐但在足球中﹐你永遠不知道。2年前我們 沒有進入決賽。” 'It is obvious that tiredness is important,' he confirmed, the subject having been brought into question since the goalless afternoon at Newcastle. 'In this moment of the season, legs and power are absolutely crucial. In this moment, many, many things are decided by that and not by the qualities players have shown during the season. 'Chelsea and Man United are the two teams in Europe living on the one side, a happy moment because we are in every competition. On the other side, we are living a very difficult moment to face all we have to face. 'So if you ask me about the favourites tomorrow, I don't like very much the word, but if you push me, at this moment, I would say Liverpool should be the favourite.' “顯然﹐疲勞是重要的。”他確認道。從紐卡斯爾沒有進球的下午開始﹐這個因素一直以來 成為了問題。“在賽季的著時刻﹐雙腿和力量是完全重要的。在這個時刻﹐很多很多的東西 都由此決定﹐而不是由球員在賽季中表現出的實力決定。切爾西和曼聯是兩支活在歐洲﹐這 是一方面﹐這是一個高興的時刻﹐因為我們還在所有賽事中。另一方面﹐我們處在一個非常 困難的時刻﹐我們要面對所有需要面對的。所以如果你問我明天的熱門是誰﹐我不很喜歡這 個詞﹐但如果你逼我的話﹐這時我要說利物浦應該是熱門。” The yellow card count was another factor that favoured Liverpool ahead of the tie according to Mourinho, highlighting that their easy passage through the previous round against PSV Eindhoven had allowed Dirk Kuyt to clear the slate with a second-leg suspension. Rafael Benitez's squad has Jermaine Pennant one caution away from a ban. Ballack, Joe Cole, Lassana Diarra, Didier Drogba and Robben are in the same position for Chelsea. 'It wouldn't surprise me if tomorrow they chase Drogba for 90 minutes, trying to get him suspended for the second game,' suggested Mourinho, a thought that would later be repeated to the Liverpool manager at his press conference. 'So even on this they have different conditions than us.' 比賽前﹐根據穆裡尼奧的說法﹐黃牌數量是另一個讓利物浦成為熱門的因素。他們在此前輪 次中走過了輕鬆的道路﹐與PSV埃因霍溫的比賽讓庫伊特清晰的出現在了第二回合的停賽名 單中。拉法埃爾-貝尼特斯的球隊隻有傑米恩-彭南特距離停賽差一張黃牌﹐而切爾西的巴拉 克、喬-科爾、拉薩納-迪亞拉、迪迪埃-德羅巴和羅本都處於相同的形勢。“如果明天他們 追德羅巴90分鐘﹐試圖讓他在第二場比賽中停賽的話﹐我不會感到奇怪。”穆裡尼奧說道﹐ 這是一個利物浦的主教練稍後將在他的新聞發布會中重復的想法。“所以即使這樣﹐他們仍 然和我們形勢不同。” But it was the difference in the months leading up to this semi-final for the two contestants that continued to be highlighted. 'In the year of 2007, we have played 27 matches when mentally every game is high responsibility. 'Of course Liverpool have also played 21, 22 matches but they rest players. Gerrard didn't play the last game. Do you think Gerrard and Lampard have the same conditions to compete one against one against each other tomorrow? I don't think it will be a fair fight because the conditions are different. 'Liverpool are a great team in knockout competitions, we have to praise them for that. But if you only play one competition for half of the season, you arrive into this crucial part of the season in a great situation for this.' 然而﹐穆裡尼奧繼續提到的是兩支球隊數月間進入半決賽的區別﹕“2007年﹐我們踢了27場 比賽﹐從心理上說﹐每一場比賽都肩負著高度的責任﹐當然利物浦也踢了二十一二場比賽﹐ 但他們有球員得到了休息。傑拉德上一場沒踢。你會認為傑拉德和蘭帕德在明天的比賽中有 相同的條件進行一對一的競爭嗎﹖我不認為這將是一場公平的較量﹐因為條件都是不同的。 利物浦是一支淘汰賽中的優秀球隊﹐我們贏因此稱讚他們。但如果你隻在半個賽季的時間內 隻踢一項賽事的話﹐你會因此在大好形勢中來到賽季的至關重要的部分。” Mourinho was asked would he would still be in the Chelsea hot-seat if his record was the same as Benitez's at Liverpool. 'I think you should ask Mr. Buck,' he laughed, looking toward the Chelsea chairman standing nearby. 'But three years without a Premiership, I don't think so!' 'The game before they played Barcelona, Liverpool was one week in Portugal, preparing the game. In that week we played three matches. 'We have had two cup games against Tottenham, extra-time against Blackburn and two tough games against Valencia - we didn't play against PSV. It is a completely different power to fight. But if you ask me can we win, I say yes. We think we can win.' 穆裡尼奧被問及﹐如果他的成績和貝尼特斯在利物浦一樣﹐他還會在切爾西的熱座位上嗎﹖ “我認為你應該問問巴克先生﹐”他笑道﹐他看了看坐在一旁的切爾西俱樂部主席﹐“但3 年沒有一個英超冠軍﹐我不這樣認為。在他們踢巴塞羅那之前﹐利物浦在葡萄牙備戰了一周 ﹐那一周裡我們踢了3場比賽﹐我們和托特納姆踢了2場足總杯比賽﹐和布萊克本踢了加時賽 ﹐以及2場和瓦倫西亞的困難比賽──我們可沒和PSV踢。要戰鬥的是兩支完全不同的力量。 但如果你問我我們能不能贏的話﹐我說是的。我們認為我們能贏。” -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.99.222.55
Santos:面對逆境成就大業才是偉大的球隊 04/25 11:46
DemonRing:這篇是心理建設用...但還是要贏~ 04/25 12:36
wei7515:如果能不失球的贏就更好了 04/25 13:35