看板 ChicagoBulls 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1KUJZ59v ] 作者: buichcmu (佚肥不了) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] 瓜瓜稱他曾被ROSE招攬 時間: Sat Nov 29 11:08:50 2014 Carmelo Anthony Says Derrick Rose Recruited Him One of the sub-plots of the NBA summer was that Derrick Rose didn’t recruit Carmelo Anthony for the Chicago Bulls. Anthony says Rose did just that. 今年夏天的其中一個插曲是ROSE說他並沒有招攬瓜瓜去公牛 但是瓜瓜說ROSE有 One of the more insidious and really annoying sub-plots of NBA free agency last summer apparently can be put to rest: Chicago Bulls superstar Derrick Rose did actually recruit Carmelo Anthony. 今年夏天NBA自由球員市場非常惱人的插曲就是: ROSE 的確有找瓜瓜 So, now that that’s out of the way. A new video detailing Anthony’s two-week dip into the free agency pool shows just how close the New York Knicks’ star was to requesting a sign-and-trade from New York to Chicago, according to the New York Post. 根據New York Post的一個新影片顯示 瓜瓜差點就要求用先簽後換的方式去風城惹 “There was one point in time I was like, ‘Oh, I’m going,’” Anthony says in the documentary. 曾經有一度我就好像說 "OH 我要去惹" 瓜瓜在一部紀錄片中說 The program, to be aired on MSG Network on Tuesday, is called Carmelo Anthony: Made in NY and is billed as a behind-the-scenes, day-by-day look at free agency from Anthony’s point of view. At one point during a meeting at a Chicago lounge with agent Leon Rose and manager Bay Frazier, Anthony said: “D-Rose is tough. He even hit me [up]. I’ve been talking to him. Him and [Joakim] Noah. Noah’s more outgoing. But I’m glad we did them first. ” 在一個與中介Leon Rose和經理Bay Frazier的會面中 瓜瓜說: ROSE很硬 他甚至頂翻我過 我正在與他和NOAH對話 NOAH比較外相 我很高興我能先與他們對話 According to the film, Anthony ruled out the Houston Rockets because of the “ culture change” of living in Texas and the Los Angeles Lakers because they were in the same rebuilding mode as the Knicks. 根據那個影片 瓜瓜直接排除火箭因為德州和紐約的文化差異 湖人也是 因為他們也和尼克一樣在重建階段 And on free agency in general? “I would advise any [player] who gets a chance to try free agency to do it,” Anthony said. “But also the flip side of it is the s**t is stressful. The s**t is overwhelming. I would never do it again. I can say now I’ve experienced it. I would never ever do it again.” 在自由球員方面呢? 瓜瓜說: 我會建議有機會就要去嘗試看看 但是這壓力很大的>< 我現在會說 我經過了 但我應該不會再做一次了 SOURCE:http://ppt.cc/VE4c -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 42.60.202.37 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NBA/M.1417230533.A.279.html ※ 編輯: buichcmu (42.60.202.37), 11/29/2014 11:10:01 ※ 編輯: rosebulls (114.25.24.54), 12/01/2014 11:36:39
cozy15027: 瓜瓜過去bucket buzzer butler就真的不用打小前了~ 12/01 17:10