看板 Christianity 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《JosuaJoshua (Uni-Heidelberg)》之銘言: : . . . in us men truth and love are seldom combined. : It is also possible to say precisely why. Truth seduces us very easily into : a kind of joy of possession: I have comprehended this and that, learned it, : understood it. Knowledge is power. I am therefore more than the other man who : does not know this and that. I have greater possibilities and also greater : temptations. Anyone who deals with truth--as we theologians certainly do-- : succumbs all too easily to the psychology of the possessor. But love is the : opposite of the will to possess. It is self-giving. It boasteth not itself, : but humbleth itself. : by Helmut Thielicke in "A Little Exercise for Young Theologians" : 我想這就是為什麼耶穌說最大的真理是愛(愛神愛人) : 任何其他的真理,沒有了愛,其實就不再是真理了... 「...對我們人類來說,真理和愛很少能相容。 我們可以精確的去解釋其中的道理。真理很容易引誘我們進入一種「佔有的喜悅」; 而我早已領略、學會、瞭解了這件事。知識就是力量。 我,相對於其他許多不瞭解這事的人,有著更多的機會和更大的誘惑。 那些面對真理的人——像是我們這些神學家——太容易屈服於「佔有者的心理」。 但是愛卻是佔有的相對。愛是自我犧牲的。愛不是誇耀自己,而是謙卑。」 隨便亂翻... -- 「我們是一群小鳥,在早晨裡不斷地飛呀飛的,一邊咳血.....」 By 風之谷的娜烏西卡 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.123.227
LIGI1983:蠻值得深思的... 122.124.5.132 07/30 21:19