看板 Christianity 關於我們 聯絡資訊
德蕾莎修女(德蘭修女 Mother Teresa)對於人各種疑惑所給予的解答: 最美好的一天? 今天 最簡單的事? 犯錯 最大的阻礙? 害怕 最嚴重的錯誤? 自暴自棄 萬惡的根源? 自私 最好的休閒活動? 工作 最沈重的挫敗? 灰心 最好的老師? 兒童 最優先的需要? 溝通 最令人快樂的事? 幫助別人 人生最大的謎? 死亡 人最大的缺點? 壞脾氣 最危險的人物? 說謊者 最低劣的感覺? 怨恨 最寶貴的禮物? 寬恕 最不可或缺的? 家庭 最短的捷徑? 直路 最使人愉悅的感覺? 內心的平安 最幸福的保單? 微笑 最有效的解決之道? 樂觀 最大的滿足? 完成該做的事情 全世界最強大的力量? 父母 最大的喜樂之一? 擁有真正的朋友--知道有人與你同在,即便他們不一定能幫你解決問題 世界上最美麗的? 愛 Love: Quotes of Mother Teresa A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love. God: Quotes of Mother Teresa Each one of them is Jesus in disguise. Love: Quotes of Mother Teresa God told us, "Love your neighbor as yourself." So first I am to love myself rightly, and then to love my neighbor like that. But how can I love myself unless I accept myself as God has made me? Loyalty: Quotes of Mother Teresa I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness. Neighbor: Quotes of Mother Teresa I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor? Deeds: Quotes of Mother Teresa Good works are links that form a chain of love. God: Quotes of Mother Teresa Words which do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness. Service to Humanity: Quotes of Mother Teresa We are not social workers. We may be doing social work in the eyes of some people, but we must be contemplatives in the heart of the world. Duty: Quotes of Mother Teresa Holiness is not the luxury of the few; it is a simply duty, for you and for me. Self Help: Quotes of Mother Teresa Do not wait for leaders. Do it alone, person to person. Abortion It is poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish. Love Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand. Love Love, to be real, must cost, it must hurt, it must empty us of self. God Somebody loves us, too -- God Himself. We have been created to love and to be loved. God We are all pencils in the hand of God. Children The child is God's gift to the family. Each child is created in the special image and likeness of God for greater things; to love and to be loved. Love The success of love is in the loving; it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Unity There is a tremendous strength that is growing in the world through sharing together, praying together, suffering together, and working together. Kindness I never will understand all the good that a simple smile can accomplish. God To show great love for God and our neighbor we need not do great things. It is how much love we put in the doing that makes our offering something beautiful for God. Life We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing. Loyalty Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. Family Everybody today seems to be in such a terrible rush, anxious for greater developments and greater riches and so on, so that children have very little time for their parents. Parents have very little time for each other. And in the home, begins the disruptiof peace of the world. God I am not sure exactly what Heaven will be like. But I don't know that when we die and if comes the time for God to judge us, He will not ask, "How many good things have you done in your life?" Rather He will ask, "How much love did you put into what you did?" Life In light of heaven, the worst suffering earth, a life full of the most atrocious tortures earth, will be seen to be no more serious than one night in an inconvenient hotel. Love It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. Kindness Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. Love Love cannot remain by itself… it has no meaning. Love has to be put into action, and that actiis service. Poverty Our life of poverty is as necessary as the work itself. Only in heaven will we see how much we owe to the poor for helping us to love God better because of them. Prayers Sweetest Lord, make me appreciative of the dignity of my high vocation, and its many responsibilities. Never permit me to disgrace it by giving way to coldness, unkindness, or impatience. Abortion The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.133.160.213 ※ 編輯: auderey129 來自: 220.133.160.213 (01/25 14:26)