看板 Christianity 關於我們 聯絡資訊
There is poverty all around us. We see pictures of starving children and homeless families. Yet, life goes on, without as much as a thought to spare for others. How jaded have we become to turn a blind eye to the suffering and grief around us? It is time to rekindle our dormant inner self, and extend a helping hand. These are quotes from Mother Teresa that could be a wake up call. Rediscover yourself with these quotes from Mother Teresa. Love: Quotes From Mother Teresa Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. Love: Quotes From Mother Teresa I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn't touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God. Love: Quotes From Mother Teresa I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. Love: Quotes From Mother Teresa In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. Love: Quotes From Mother Teresa Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. Cleanliness: Quotes From Mother Teresa There must be a reaswhy some people can afford to live well. They must have worked for it. I only feel angry when I see waste, when I see people throwing away things that we could use. Happiness: Quotes From Mother Teresa It is impossible to walk rapidly and be unhappy. Love: Quotes From Mother Teresa Let us more and more insist raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek first the kingdom of God; the rest will be given. Service to Humanity: Quotes From Mother Teresa Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work. Love: Quotes From Mother Teresa So many signatures for such a small heart. Cleanliness: Quotes From Mother Teresa There should be less talk; a preaching point is not a meeting point. What do you do then? Take a broom and clean someone's house. That says enough. Love: Quotes by Mother Teresa God has created us to love and to be loved, and this is the beginning of prayer; to know that he loves me, that I have been created for greater things. Poverty: Quotes by Mother Teresa Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody -- I think that is a much greater hunger -- a much greater poverty than the perswho has nothing to eat. God: Quotes by Mother Teresa When you look at electrical things you can see that they are made of small and big wires, cheap and expensive all lined up. Until the current runs through them there will be no light. Those wires are you and me and the current is God. We have the power to let the current pass through us, use us and produce the light of the world or we can refuse to be used and allow darkness to spread. Failure: Quotes by Mother Teresa Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure as long as you have done your best. Love: Quotes by Mother Teresa Intense love does not measure, it just gives. Happiness: Quotes by Mother Teresa Let no one come to you without leaving better and happier. Love: Quotes by Mother Teresa Love begins by taking care of the closest ones… the ones at home. God: Quotes by Mother Teresa Prayer enlarges the heart until it is capable of containing God's gift of himself. Family: Quotes by Mother Teresa The family that prays together stays together, and if they stay together they will love one another as God has loved each one of them. And works of love are always works of peace. Love: Quotes by Mother Teresa There are no great things, only small things with great love. Happy are those. Work: Quotes by Mother Teresa To keep a lamp burning we have to put oil in it. Kindness: Quotes by Mother Teresa We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do. Mother Teresa Quotes On Love If you judge people, you have no time to love them. Mother Teresa Quotes On Kindness Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person… a beautiful thing. Mother Teresa Quotes On Self I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world. Mother Teresa Quotes On Love Jesus said love one another. He didn't say love the whole world. Mother Teresa Quotes On Poverty We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty. Mother Teresa Quotes On God Many people mistake our work for our vocation. Our vocation is the love of Jesus. Mother Teresa Quotes On Work What I can do, you cannot. What you can do, I cannot. But together we can do something beautiful for God. Mother Teresa Quotes On Peace Peace begins with a smile. Only God knows our true needs. Mother Teresa Quotes On Service to Humanity We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop. Mother Teresa Quotes On Love Let us love one another as God loves each one of us. And where does this love begin? In our own home. How does it begin? by praying together. Kindness: Quotes From Mother Teresa Hungry not only for bread - but hungry for love. Naked not only for clothing - but naked for human dignity and respect. Homeless not only for want of a room of bricks - but homeless because of rejection. Joy: Quotes From Mother Teresa Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love. Joy: Quotes From Mother Teresa Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy. Love: Quotes From Mother Teresa Let us always greet each other with a smile for the smile is the beginning of love. Life: Quotes From Mother Teresa Life is a promise; fulfill it. Love: Quotes From Mother Teresa Love until it hurts. Real love is always painful and hurts; then it is real and pure. Helping: Quotes From Mother Teresa There is hunger for ordinary bread, and there is hunger for love, for kindness, for thoughtfulness, and this is the great poverty that makes people suffer so much. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.133.160.213