看板 Christianity 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://exodusinternational.org/2013/06/i-am-sorry/ 走出埃及主席Alan Chambers的道歉信 是的,走出埃及終於要關門大吉了 這是值得紀念的事件 我想教會界或早或晚終究是要要步向接納同志的道路 雖然在這裡定會有人要跳腳抗議上面這句話 但我個人認為任何種族、性別與性向的平權 在世界上的各個角落都是股深厚而無可抵禦的潮流 we cannot go against this trend if we really want to spread the Gospel 以下節錄Chambers道歉信的內容 有人想看中文翻譯嗎 如果有我再找時間翻 My desire is to completely align with Christ, his Good News for all and his offer of peace amidst the storms of life. My wife Leslie and my beliefs center around grace, the finished work of Christ on the cross and his offer of eternal relationship to any and all that believe. Our beliefs do not center on “sin” because “sin” isn’t at the center of our faith. Our journey hasn’t been about denying the power of Christ to do anything – obviously he is God and can do anything. 重點: 我們的信仰並不聚焦在罪上,因為罪不是我們信仰的焦點 With that, here is an expanded version of the apology I offered during my recent interview with Lisa Ling to the people within the LGBTQ community who have been hurt by the Church, Exodus International, and me. I realize some within the communities for which I apologize will say I don’t have the right, as one man, to do so on their behalf. But if the Church is a body, with many members being connected to the whole, then I believe that what one of us does right we all do right, and what one of us does wrong we all do wrong. We have done wrong, and I stand with many others who now recognize the need to offer apologies and make things right. I believe this apology – however imperfect – is what God the Father would have me do. 重點:我對曾被教會界、走出埃及及我個人傷害過的LGBTQ成員道歉, More than anything, I am sorry that so many have interpreted this religious rejection by Christians as God’s rejection. I am profoundly sorry that many have walked away from their faith and that some have chosen to end their lives. For the rest of my life I will proclaim nothing but the whole truth of the Gospel, one of grace, mercy and open invitation to all to enter into an inseverable relationship with almighty God. 重點: 我很抱歉讓許多人把基督徒對你們的拒絕視做上帝對你們的拒絕 I cannot apologize for my deeply held biblical beliefs about the boundaries I see in scripture surrounding sex, but I will exercise my beliefs with great care and respect for those who do not share them. I cannot apologize for my beliefs about marriage. But I do not have any desire to fight you on your beliefs or the rights that you seek. My beliefs about these things will never again interfere with God’s command to love my neighbor as I love myself. 重點: 我「不會」為了自己對婚姻的信念而道歉, 但我也不會再讓任何類似的事阻礙我遵行上帝的誡命-愛人如己 You have never been my enemy. I am very sorry that I have been yours. I hope the changes in my own life, as well as the ones we announce tonight regarding Exodus International, will bring resolution, and show that I am serious in both my regret and my offer of friendship. I pledge that future endeavors will be focused on peace and common good. 重點: 你們(LGBTQ)從來不是我的敵人,我很抱歉我曾與你們敵對... ...我誓言今後我所努力的焦點將會放在和睦與行善之上 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.68.49.84
GoodElephant:甲甲要高潮了嗎? 06/22 03:42
teamax:聽說證明可以治療時,基基有高潮? 06/22 03:47
teamax: 偽造 06/22 03:48
Pietro:Q? 06/22 09:31
Pietro:是指Queer? 06/22 09:34
Amity:yes it means Queer 06/22 11:06