看板 Club831 關於我們 聯絡資訊
LOSER I`m a loser , I`m a cower, I`m a sucker , fuck you I don`t care My mother said that , you can`t study very well Dear father told me , ``you are a ` LOSER` you know that?`` My brother can`t stand , he is the greatest in his college. The teacher asked me ,``why can`t you study like those geeks?`` : Hear all the voice they said , it made me going crazy I am a loser , life`s a game!! And I said I COULD NEVER EVER BE A LOSER SCREW U !! I DONT CARE , NOBODY EVER WANNA BE A COWER YOU KNOW I AM NOT AFRAID , DONT WANT TO DO IT , IT DOESN`T MEAN I CAN`T I AM NOT THE SAME , I DON`T CARE THAT WHAT U SAY You don`t understand , the way that I wanna be I`m so different , Don`t wanna waste my time again I have my own dreams , I don`t care that what you thinking Life is a process , then I quit playing this game I`m a loser , I`m a cower, I`m a sucker , fuck you I don`t care (I don`t care that what you said , I don`t care that what you thinking, life`s a procerr ) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.184.74.130