看板 CoCo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
蛋... 剛剛亂翻文章時...竟然不小心翻到了...^^" Cuckoo for Coco(為了Coco瘋狂) Cuckoo for Coco.......Please be mine, Please be my-yi-yi-yine Cuckoo for Coco.......Please be mine, Please be my-yi-yi-yine Spell her name with my Alphabits, it sinks to the bottom That's all right 'cuz I've still got a box of Trix and a handful of raisins Cuckoo for Coco.......Please be mine, Please be my-yi-yi-yine Cuckoo for Coco.......Please be mine, Please be my-yi-yi-yine Spell her name with my Alphabits, it sinks to the bottom That's all right 'cuz I've still got a box of Trix and a handful of raisins See her on the TV screen, Ohhh singing her love songs Then I see her hustling her maxipads, and I think, "What's the problem?" (Spoken:) coco李玟,我真的好愛你 每天晚上看到你在電視上。。。。 看到你的mtv,看到你的廣告。。 我深深的愛你。。(等等) Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Spell her name with my Alphabits, it sinks to the bottom That's all right 'cuz I've still got a box of Trix and a handful of raisins See her on the TV screen, Ohhh singing her love songs Then I see her hustling her maxipads, and I think, "What's the problem?" Cuckoo for Coco.......Please be mine, Please be my-yi-yi-yine Cuckoo for Coco.......Please be mine, Please be my-yi-yi-yine http://www.hsiung.net/feiwu/songs/song18.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.165.3.32 ※ 編輯: weichen88 來自: 218.165.3.32 (01/21 04:14)