看板 Cobras 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 Baseball 看板] 作者: Bolvalf (改變不了的夙願) 標題: [轉錄][英文心得]昨天熱血衝現場 時間: Sun Mar 30 18:09:02 2008 ※ [本文轉錄自 Bolvalf 信箱] 作者: [email protected] ([email protected]) 標題: [英文心得]昨天熱血衝現場 時間: Sun Mar 30 18:08:44 2008 作者: JiHar (找個人來聊聊) 看板: nurtureland 標題: [英文心得]昨天熱血衝現場 時間: Sun Mar 30 18:07:42 2008 MY brother and I went to dmedia’s T-Rex baseball game 2 in 新莊 last night . I invite him to go, because 2 full tickets infield gets many memorable items, like calendar and T-Rex opening year’s ball…. And we went there by MRT in case that there was too many people , and it was certainly too right.(The CPBL homepage recorded 24XX people yesterday). As the game proceeds , we got more and more excited , and I am glad that in the 3-inning ,甲甲 catch a 紅中直球to get a 2-base hit, people around us all stood up , yelling and noising off the stadium ceiling :q I spent too many time on my cell phone to get some pictures of the scenes at there, too pity that I haven’t had a chance to buy my mobile transmission cable,傳輸線,I will post the picture on my blog http://olir19872003.spaces.live.com/ as soon as I do that(Remind me if I forget that!:)) I thought it was us that the game was soon controlled later by the guest team, the La-new bears, because I wasn’t paying much effort cheering our team rather than taking pictures, when the 7-inng was a nightmare for us, I pray for them to win, but surely it was so late XDDD I think anyone deserves to make himself proud of his individual and his country culture as well, and since baseball is as important to Taiwan as economy and politics and whatsoever, we should come here much more often . On the other hand, I wish the players not gamble for terrorists for our society’ s own good and the future of our national sports~ baseball !! In regression, I had to say that I knew one member of the cheerleader of T-Rex team, Because she is the daughter of my mom’s friend at the conventional market, so if you guys want to know who she is , you can write me and I’ll give you her picture (phone number also, if I can get it!! ) 我和老哥昨晚到新莊看米迪亞這個球季的新莊主場第二場次,因為兩張內野全票能換很多 紀念品,如年曆、暴龍元年紀念球等,所以死拉活拉都要拉他去@@ 因為怕太多人,所以我們搭捷運去,誠然如此。(官網有24OO人) 隨著比賽的進行,我們越來越興奮,三局下半甲甲瞄準紅中直球敲出二壘安打時,我超高 興的說~~在我們那一區的人都站起來叫,掀開球場的屋頂了。 為了捕捉精采鏡頭,我花了大部分的時間在拍照,但是我還沒機會買手機的傳輸線。如果 買到,我會馬上Po在網誌上的http://olir19872003.spaces.live.com/ 。 我想是因為我們只顧拍照,不認真加油,所以比賽才慢慢被客隊操控,即使到了七局夢靨 降臨,我才開始祈禱逆轉勝,不過太晚了所以無效XDDD 我想每個人都應該以自己和祖國為榮,因為棒球如同經濟或政治般一樣對台灣很重要,所 以大家一定要更常來看球。另外,為了社會的安定和我們國球的未來,我希望球員也不要 簽賭。 說個題外話,我必須說我認識一個米迪亞暴龍隊的啦啦隊員,因為她是我老媽在菜市場認 識的朋友的女兒,所以如果你們想要看她長什麼樣子,可以寄信給我我會寄她照片(電話 號碼就量力而為囉呵呵) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢兔(ptt2.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.235.10 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.235.10
pttgale:寫作文嗎 = = ? 118.169.108.3 03/30 18:09
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.235.10
Jewei:重點在最後一段嗎? 03/30 23:44