看板 CraigDavid 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這首歌不知道大家聽過沒? 這首主要以Vinyl型式發行 大家比較難買到 就給大家聽聽囉!! http://tinyurl.com/6nkcht "Are You Up For This" Gots'ta feel this, oh yeah (2x) Baby are you up for this (I'm really gonna make things right) Don't want this to end like this (I'm really gonna make things right) I just wanna feel your kiss (I'm really gonna make things right) I'm beggin' baby please don't say goodbye This is the one officially -ficially yours singin' this So you gotta do it just get up and dance feel this The original -riginally was on a half time tip What I, what I bealin' it was a dancefloor hit, so It's not like I haven't done it before With the whole crowd screamin' bo' When I'm on the dancefloor Drinkin' ten bottles of moet Then order ten more Get the waitresses involved Gon' be takin' 'em home, oh! Baby are you up for this (I'm really gonna make things right) Don't want this to end like this (I'm really gonna make things right) I just wanna feel your kiss (I'm really gonna make things right) I'm beggin' baby please don't say goodbye Girl, I gots'ta be yours Ain't nothing gon' change that, no Girl, I gots'ta be yours Ain't nothing gon' change that, no Girl, I gots'ta be yours tonight I know, this ain't my typical flow Lay back, lyrical chat, all up on the track Baseline, checkin' your fact, but puttin' you back So when I spit 16 bars DJs run it back Cut me some slack I've aspired to the streets I'm back. Or a slow jam to bump to til' the sheets are wet I know garage is gone but now the truth is I'm back Rappin' the UK, therefore you better know that, oh! Baby are you up for this (I'm really gonna make things right) Don't want this to end like this (I'm really gonna make things right) I just wanna feel your kiss (I'm really gonna make things right) I'm beggin' baby please don't say goodbye Hold up, wait a minute This is the feelin' girls love when the DJ spin it Got the whole club locked down when I sing it Girls got the hots and I ain't even tryin' to hit it 'Cuz I found the love that I really wanna hold it down And nobody come and mess wit' it 'Cuz deep deep down I don't wanna lose What I found wrapped in and my heart's in it. So let's raise the tempo, make it official Then back to front 'cuz we makin' it simple Never meant to hurt you, or play with your mental Just wanna please you girl like I'm supposed to, so Don't have to worry 'bout me I'm officially yours, I wanna say sorry No more slamming of doors, I want a real family 'Cos it's my job girl to make you happy (happy) Don't take your love away (your love away) (Girl I gots'ta be yours tonight) (2x) Gots'ta be yours Ain't nothing gon' change that, no Girl, I gots'ta be yours Ain't nothing gon' change that, no Girl, I gots'ta be yours tonight ----- http://blog.xuite.net/craig.robin/jycrobin/19424025 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.64.8