看板 Detective 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《mozi (α+β>γ)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《lovepany (hjkhl)》之銘言: : : 不會阿...... : : 只是要稍微了解一下英國歷史... : : 這本讓我想到"玫瑰的名字" : : 恩....they are all good.... : 嗯嗯嗯... : 我也覺得很複雜, : 裡面歷史人物角色太多, : 叫查理、理查同名的又一堆, : 不瞭解英國基本的歷史的人-->也就是我 : 覺得看這本書的確會蠻累的... 我想問:台大圖書館有她的中譯本嗎? 謝謝.. http://home.earthlink.net/~drkilmer/tey.htm JOSEPHINE TEY: This is Tey旧 output, with year of publication, alternate titles (if any), Swedish titles, and the detective of the story. AG = Alan Grant THE MAN IN THE QUEUE 1929 (Killer in the crowd) Mord i k?BR> (AG) A SHILLING FOR CANDLES 1936 En stj酺na d顤 (AG) MISS PYM DISPOSES 1946 Miss Pym ingriper THE FRANCHISE AFFAIR 1948 Oskulden bedrar (AG) BRAT FARRAR 1949 (Come and kill me) Den misst鄚kte TO LOVE AND BE WISE 1950 Sk霵 som synden (AG) THE DAUGHTER OF TIME 1951 En gammal skandal (AG) THE SINGING SANDS 1952 Sjungande sand (AG) c Christian Henriksson, 1997-2000 -- The story is a sad one, told many times. The story of my life in trying times. Just add water, stir in lime. How the west was won and where it got us. R.E.M. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: allMINE.m7.ntu.edu.tw