看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Tired. It's not easy to be a liaison. I gradually feel the pressure on paying more attention to social media and the whole situation around; not to mention about there are over 30 channels as well as scrum I need to track of daily. More tasks are added on, and only one thing I can let go of - FAQs. Speaking of that, Shane really need to be more attentive to the punctuation marks and formats when translating English articles into Traditional Chinese ones. I feel as if I were a teacher who was correcting elementary students' composition, picking up every minor error from each sentence. Yes, I am just that picky. He is doing great on translations. Never doubting his capability, but I think he must take this part seriously. A new financial year is coming. The operation is rearranging. My place is promoted to do more jobs. I deserve a fair raise and I wish my boss sees that. -- https://youtu.be/qLBffuGoHO4
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 110.30.161.96 (臺灣) ※ 編輯: angelH0516 (27.242.200.62 臺灣), 07/26/2020 19:39:55