看板 Dino 關於我們 聯絡資訊
~Lee wei~07/02 ~我是李威~ 張貼時間: 2002-07-02 00:41 IP: *.*.78.83 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Good evening everybody...I`m in malasiya and just want to talk to my friends.Here is far away from the city and in the mountian...There is no Chinese system so I use my poor english to write this letter...so shy...Ha..haha I arrived K.L at 06/29 and started shooting the first commercial almost immediately. We finshed at about 2am on 06/30 and without even resting, we immediately got into a car and travelled for 5 hours to Kuantan to shoot the next commercial. The commercial is shot at a waterfall, that's why we need to go to the mountain. It is very remote here and very boring. And everyday we have to wake up at 5am and work the whole day. But luckily, I have very nice working partners who take very good care of me. Because of some difficulties with the weather, I have to stay back to do some more scenes while other artistes have already left Malaysia, leaving me alone. But of course, there is always a price to pay for doing a successful job. I really hope some of you can come here to rescue me because I am really tired. But in the meantime, I will continue to work hard so that I can quickly come back to Taiwan so that we may meet again. However, this commercial will only be shown in China and HK. So maybe you should start saving money to buy a ticket to China or HK to see this commercial! Or, if you really nice to me I will think of a way to show you the commercial in Taiwan....OK? It is really quiet outside now and tomorrow I've got to wake up at 5.30am to shoot again at the waterfall. I will return to Taiwan on 07/03. It's really late now and I must visit dreamland soon. Hope everyone sleeps early too and good luck. I will "+ u" here. See you soon. p.s: Because my english too bad and my friend help me to post this letter...I really appreciate and I will work hard on my english...." Good night" "Lee wei"07/02 轉貼自台視網站 -- 我是笨蛋..... 我笨蛋1號.....小冷~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.19.234
julian:李威的英文不賴嘛!^^ 推薦自:61.59.227.246 07/07
julian:SORRY!沒看到最後一段...,收回上面那句 推薦自:61.59.227.246 07/07
angelvic:我就在想,威的英文何時那麼好了 :p 推薦自:61.217.85.71 07/07
nmm:哈!!我也被騙了呢!! ^^"" 推薦自:218.162.169.138 07/08