看板 Emulator 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《conpo (小小岩男要回家)》之銘言: 要發表HD-remake版本啦 果然是經典神作 20年之後居然還能復活 Castle Of Illusion HD Remake Coming to Xbox 360, PS3 This Summer Sega is digging deep into their archive of popular but forgotten titles and giving them a nice dust-off, a bit of an HD makeover and some nice current-gen technological polishing and re-releasing them. One such game getting said treatment is the platforming title for the Genesis, Castle of Illusion. The original game saw Mickey Mouse venturing through various levels leading up to face down with a wicked witch. The game was extremely hard, although that was just kind of the way games were designed back in the day. I'm curious if Sega will keep the difficulty the same or if they're going to tone it all down for the kiddies? Anyway, there isn't a lot of information available for the remake...actually, other than that teaser trailer above there isn't any information on the game at all. I'm going to go ahead and assume it will still be a side-scroller just made in 3D? Given the flop of Disney's Epic Mickey 2, there's really no telling how much effort they'll actually put into the project. One of the things I'm really hoping for is a proper recreation of the original game's aesthetic. I really loved the look, the feel and the music for original Castle of Illusion, especially the level when first facing off against the toy soldiers in the building blocks stage. Anyway, you can look for Castle of Illusion HD to arrive for home consoles this summer. Expect more media info on the title soon or visit Sega's website to stay keyed in on news and info. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LK0TBRVu-Y&feature=player_embedded
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Castle-Illusion-HD-Remake-Coming- Xbox-360-PS3-Summer-54596.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.166.70
US5566:說起來前陣子也有發表唐老鴨俱樂部hd 看來會是一系列hd? 04/14 13:30
US5566:不過這預告片完全看不出內容啊XDD 04/14 13:33
qazxswptt:MD的迪士尼系列超有誠意的 畫面好 音樂佳 遊戲性好 04/14 21:50
qazxswptt:那陣子SEGA主機的動漫或電影改編遊戲 製作都很用心 04/14 21:51
conpo:瞎米!?居然要在次世代平台上remake,這不能不掏錢了XD 04/15 14:04
qazxswptt:MD比起同期超任迪士尼遊戲像__一樣的水準 實在讓人感動 04/15 17:14