看板 Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
嗯,應該來說有幾個因素;可以說是突然想到的。之前我到舊金山為上一部電影《色戒》 宣傳時,在一家電視台碰到《胡士托風波》原著作者。我們參加同一齣節目。等到我的錄 影結束了,製作單位正準備接著讓他錄影時,他花了兩分鐘向我介紹這個故事,馬上引發 我的興趣。當他開始跟我講胡士托以及種種相關軼事時,1969年這個構想令我非常感興趣 。另外,因為我已經連續拍了六部悲劇了,那時候我也正在考慮要拍喜劇片。因此,我讀 了原著小說,然後很快就決定了。 Well, there are some factors. It is just come to idea. I was in San Francisco publicized Lust Caution. I meet an author by Taking Woodstock in TV station. We were attending TV program together. When I was make a recording on videotape finished, he spends two minute to introduce this story with me. I was interested. When he told me about this story, I was interested for this idea about 1969 years. Specially, I already make 6 tragedies. It is time to change I want to make a comedy, and therefore I read original fiction. I have decided right now. 我們生態村最高宗旨就是致力於環保,減少製造污染並善用大自然的資源。村裡的所有住 宅都朝南,並有一個玻璃房,夏天時有助於散熱,冬天時可以保存從陽光中吸收的熱量, 因此也就都不用安裝空調。建材的話,都是天然的,如貝殼和陶土,另外也用紙磚。電的 部分,我們都是利用太陽能發電。家家戶戶也都有蓄水池用來收集雨水。廁所的部分,我 們不用沖水,而是用木屑掩蓋的方法,不儘可以讓降低臭味,還可成為有機肥料。生態村 就是集環保概念而建造,善加利用資源,來做到環保又節能。 The Eco-village has most purpose that we should devote to do environmental protection. We should stop polluting and make good use of nature. All the building in this village face to south and there has a glasses window. In summer, the glasses window can help heat ventilation .In winter, the glasses window can help keep warm. So we don’t have to use air conditioner. All of materials are nature. For example, shell, argil and paper brick. We use solar energy to furnish electricity. Every family has reservoir which collects rains. About toilet, we don’t flush. It makes use of sawdust which will be covered. It is not only reduced odor but also becomes organic fertilizer. The Eco-village is build of environmental protection idea. It is not only use of useful resources but also environmental protection and conserves energy. 可以幫我看一下 我翻譯的英文 文法有不對的地方嗎?? -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 115.43.213.129
memorabilia:錯的地方有點多喔.... 05/05 01:05