看板 Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我有幾個文法題目想請問大家 答案附在後面 大家可以先做做看再往後拉^^ 1. I think I did all right, _____ that I didn't study much for the exam. (a)gave (b)given (c)giving (d)to give 2. We all tried to push the car, but it _____ move. (a)can't (b)couldn't (c)won't (d)wouldn't 3. The first people to live in _____ were the Ainu. (a)the place Hokkaido is now (b)the place is now Hokkaido (c)what Hokkaido is now (d)what is now Hokkaido 4. I tried to make myself _____ above the noise of the engine. (a)hear (b)heard (c)hearing (d)to hear 5. If you arrive at the theater after the play _____, you won't be allowed to go to your seat. (a)has started (b)started (c)will have started (d)will start 6. _____ from the front, the theater building resembles an old Japanese castle. (a)To see (b)Seen (c)Seeing (d)See 7. _____ at the concert were surprised by his performance. (a)The present (b)Present people (c)Those at present (d)Those present 8. This is an Italian restaurant _____ my uncle owns. (a)in which (b)what (c)where (d)that 9. I will come _____ to discuss this point in the next section. (a)momentarily (b)short (c)abruptly (d)punctually 答案 1. I think I did all right, _____ that I didn't study much for the exam. (b)given 這題每個單字都認識可是看不懂意思@@ 為什麼這裡要用given呢? 2. We all tried to push the car, but it _____ move. (d)wouldn't 我選的是(b)couldn't,這兩個字的用法究竟有什麼差別呢? 3. The first people to live in _____ were the Ainu. (d)what is now Hokkaido 我選的是(b)the place is now Hokkaido,為什麼這個選項不行呢?@@ 4. I tried to make myself _____ above the noise of the engine. (b)heard 我想說前面有make所以選了(a)hear>"< 5. If you arrive at the theater after the play _____, you won't be allowed to go to your seat. (a)has started 我選了(b)started不知道為什麼不行@@ 6. _____ from the front, the theater building resembles an old Japanese castle. (b)Seen To see和Seeing兩個在選,結果答案是Seen,為什麼呢T^T 7. _____ at the concert were surprised by his performance. (d)Those present 我選的是(b)Present people出席的人這樣寫不對嗎@@ 8. This is an Italian restaurant _____ my uncle owns. (d)that 感覺that和what都可以....選不出來 9. I will come _____ to discuss this point in the next section. (a)momentarily 我選了(d)punctually我會準時回來不對嗎@@ 文法很弱還請大家幫幫忙>"< 非常感謝:) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.19.51.245