看板 Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Cultivating a Hobby Cultivating a hobby is very important for everyone. During long lives, we can keep our enthusiasm with what we are interested in. It entertains us in usual days and let us gain power quickly from frustration. How to cultivate a hobby? First, we must choose something that we can love for a long time such as a hobby. Second, the thing should be able to inspire us when we feel upset. That is to say, gambling or speeding may be exciting, but they are unhealthy and bring terrible outcome. Finaly, after choosing a hobby, we should always keep in touch with it as our best friend so that we can get consolation from that. Take me for example, I like Japanese culture very much. The first step, I started to study Japanese. Then, I watch Japanese dramas and programs. It is dramatically helpful to realize Japanese deeply. Recently, I began to read traveling books about Japan in order to go sightseeing in Japan in the future. I spent a lot of time in cultivating my hobby. But it is worthy! When I feel tired of hard work, I can relax by practising my hobby. A good hobby will accompany me without leaving me alone. I will try my best to continue discoverying Japanese culture. Everyone should find out a hobby for his life. That makes life colorful and happy. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.69.124.21
jacqueswu:第二段的that is to say改成however也許會比較順 09/05 18:36
a1091100075:I spent lots of time cultivating my hobby.. 09/05 20:08