作者forkome (初心者)
看板Eng-Class
標題[求譯] 關係睡眠的文章
時間Sun May 15 19:30:39 2011
之前版友分享的網站看到的一篇文章
http://www.rd.com/slideshows/13-things-you-need-to-know-about-sleep/
不過看不太懂,請幫忙看一下
========以下是文章內容,及自己理解的意思==================
Memory foam is very temperature dependent.
記憶泡棉是非常依賴溫度
The foam can get a little hard in a cold bedroom.
泡棉可能小硬在冰冷的房間
And if you're a hot sleeper, it may make you hotter.
假如你是一位熱睡眠者,它會使你更熱
My reserch has found that any new smell , even one
我的研究發現,任何新氣味
associated with relaxation, like lavender, can make you
都跟放鬆有關聯,像薰衣草,可以使你
more alert and vigilant. You're better off with a scent
較留神和警惕。 你最好用香味
that makes you feel safe and comfortable.
讓你覺得安全和舒服
There really is something to cuddling up with your spouse's undershirt.
像你擁抱你另一伴的身上一樣
翻出來怪怪的,Memory foam 不知是什麼意思
請大家幫我糾正一下,謝謝
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 122.254.23.136
推 tljapril:記憶枕用的膠棉,結構特性會隨體溫改變軟硬 05/15 20:12
→ forkome:Hot sleeper又是指? 05/15 21:01