看板 Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《diony7 (七)》之銘言: : 考題:研究所考題 : 題目:20. The moment an agreement was ______ after the long talk, everyone : shouted, "Hurrah!" :    (A)arrived with (B)to arrive (C)arrived at (D)arrived : 提問:我查麥克米蘭線上辭典,上面說達到某個結論通常都用arrive at, :    我自己也是覺得(C)比較合情理,但是有坊間參考書答案採用(D)。 :    (詳解卻也沒解釋......) :    想說arrive不及物應該配at比較恰當吧? :    不知道有沒有人了解arrive用法的可以幫忙想想?>"< 你可以參考一下 [1] First, may I make this quite clear, that the global political agreement was arrived at after a series of meetings which involved not just ZANU-PF, as represented by myself and our negotiators, and numbered (ph) also between ZANU-PF and the MDC, as represented by Tsvangirai and Professor Chambara (ph) and their negotiators. (CNN, September 25, 2009) [2] But an agreement was arrived at, and I think that's an important step.(CNN, September 19, 2005) [3] He confirmed that they do charge for corked bottles over a certain price,but wanted to make it clear that normally in such circumstances satisfactory agreements are arrived at. (Guardian, 1 May 2010 ) [4] In Act I, the afternoon's conductor, Louis Salemno, seemed to be hearing ''Lucia'' at a faster tempo than his colleagues onstage. In time once again, contact improved and agreements were arrived at. (NY Times, August 06, 1990) 這些被動情境與你題目所說有相似之處,比對過應該就有答案了。 希望以上對你有幫助 :) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 82.9.142.86
Sadan:最佳解答 01/19 10:08
diony7:謝謝:) 01/19 23:56
EngLearner:不客氣 :) 01/20 00:04