看板 Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
第一個感覺是原po自己寫的段落,和其他網站抄來的部分語氣不搭。 ※ 引述《LinLaoDa (LaoDa)》之銘言: : I am writing in response to your advertisement for a frontend engineer in the : Jan. 17 edition of the 104 HR Service Web Site, and I enclose my resume in : application. 「104 Job Bank」好像是專有名詞。不確定「104 HR Service」可不可以這樣用。 : In my mind, HTC is an innovative company. As a graduate student from : computer science depatrment, to work at HTC is my aspiration. I have - 以上兩句就是語氣不搭的例子。句子很短,讀的人會覺得同一篇文章是 兩個人寫的。 - 個人建議把兩句合為一句。 -「In my mind」這三個字是贅句。 Being the most innovative company in Taiwan, HTC is perhaps the dreamed company of any computer science graduate, including myself. : finished many projects with jQuery, for example the experimental system of my : master's thesis. Moreover, I had lots of experiences and highly interest in - 「I have finished ... thesis」這句話沒頭沒尾。一方面接不上前面那一句, 就是「我很想在 HTC 工作」那一句,也和下一句連不起來。 - 你應該說這些 jQuery 的成果,和 HTC 有啥關連。而且你的 「experimental system」到底是什麼? - 用定冠詞 「the」experimental system 也不妥。 - projects「with」jQuery 我也覺得不妥。因為 with 有「和什麼東西一起做某件 事」的意義,你大概想說的是 I've developed many projects using the jQuery library. : website development, especially e-commerce. Hence, I think that I can bring - 以上這句和前面幾句問題一樣。每一個 component 拆開來看都接不起來。例如, 「I have lots of experience」指的是什麼經驗?是下文說的網站開發經驗? 如果是的話,不應該這樣寫。 -「and highly interest in ...」文法不正確。 - 整句話個人會這樣掰:「我的碩士論文和網頁開發技術有關,因此我累積了 很多商業網站開發和維護的經驗。這些經驗讓我對電子商務產生了濃厚的興趣。」這樣 是不是有邏輯多了?起碼我認為是。 : what I have learnt into full play in the position. - 這裡你又和很多人一樣,濫用「hence」和「I think」。後者是贅字。前者 在你上下文中,看不出很明顯的的因果 (as a consequence of that) 關係。 你想想看,為什麼一個人對某件事有興趣,就可以「bring ... into full play」? : I enclose a resume with details of my experiences in software development, : skills and education background for your kind reference. In addition, I have : an online version resume (http://www.google.com) which is clearer. I -「which is clearer」是贅字。改成 「A detailed resume can be found on my personal website (....)」 : look forward to having an opportunity for an interview in which I can further : present my suitability for this position. Thank you for your time and : consideration. : Yours sincerely, : ---- : 第二段的中文大概是: : 在我心中,HTC是一個充滿創新以及多元的公司, : 所以能進入HTC一直是我身為資訊人最大的願望。 : 在這之前,我用過 jQuery 來完成許多計畫,例如我論文的實驗系統, : 此外我也有不少WEB開發的經驗, : 所以對WEB開發相關的工作都持有高度的興趣,尤其是E-COMERCE, : 此外我也有不少與外國人一起工作的經驗, : 所以相信在貴公司能發揮我的所長。 : ---- : 麻煩各位高手可以幫我看一下哪裡有問題 : 非常謝謝~^^ 我想內容方面最大的敗筆,是沒有提到你的專長和該公司徵求的職位之間的關連性。 不過也許原po不方便透露給網友看,那就算我沒說。 ※ 編輯: hoch 來自: 120.126.36.193 (01/25 09:43)
LinLaoDa:恩我再改進~非常謝謝你^^ 01/25 14:42