看板 Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《MrMushroom (無限期支持蕈類)》之銘言: : 各位板上的大大好 : 以前在學校一直只有學 : be confused with : 剛剛查了一下發現也有 : be confused about : be confused at : 請問這些意思一樣嗎?還是有不同的用法呢? "confused" 後面常搭配的介系詞有表達「混淆」的 "with" [1] [2] [3]「全面考量」 意涵的 about [4] [5]「目標」含意的at [8] [9] [10] ;「受制,無能為力」意味較 強的by [13] [14]。要特別強調,基本上"at" 和 "about" 差異不大。而如要「特意」進 一步要區分 "about" "at" "by", 可從常用搭配下手去多加比對:"about" 常接 「議題」 [5] [6]、「概念」[7] ;"at" 常接「疑問詞」 [8] [9] [10] (註:"about"也可接 [11]),"at"也與「動名詞」連用 [12]"by" 常接 「個人特質」[14][1] In these circumstances, the manipulators become the manipulated, illusion is confused with reality and the accused emerges as the victim. (NY Times) [2] Helena Price, a freelance photographer, was confused with a famous character, also named Helena, from a popular Brazilian soap opera called “Em Familia.” (NY Times) [3] Head lice should not be confused with body lice or pubic lice. (Washington Post) [4] Majorities of Americans described themselves as "confused" about the new health care bill and acknowledge they don't have enough information about it to grasp how it will affect their lives, according to a new poll conducted by the Kaiser Family Foundation. (Washington Post) [5] So why were the ancient Greeks so confused about homosexuality, asks James Davidson. (Guardian) [6] It is also easy to get confused about issues concerning the Internet. (Independent) [7] If you're also confused about the bitcoin system, here's how Wikipedia explains it: (LA Times) [8] ''Many people are confused at how to bring the life of Jesus into their own life,'' he said. (NY Times) [9] Children 5 or 6 and under, who think in concrete terms of right and wrong, will be most confused at what seems a gross injustice. (NY Times) [10] I am also confused at what the crowd in the picture is burning... is it rubbish? (Economist) [11] Everywhere, small businesses were rushing to automate, and, in the profusion of complex new equipment, many were confused about what to buy. (NY Times) [12] It was more of just being confused at losing everything overnight, literally overnight. (CNN) [13] After minutes of violent rumbling, they were stunned and confused by the sheer power of the 9.1-magnitude quake. (NY Times) [14] People are often confused by my accent.I once had some English people come to my restaurant who thought I was from Liverpool. (Guardian) -- Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.170.227.97 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Eng-Class/M.1420534169.A.2B7.html
richi2013: 01/06 17:22
MrMushroom: 謝謝!真是太受用了 01/06 20:33