看板 Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
美加文化出版,許章真編著的TOEFL-iBT托福進階字典總共有兩冊, 裡面有些例句也是很有問題。 問了一些以英語為母語的外國人,他們說他們不會這麼用。 看來還是應該買以英語為母語的人編寫的英文字彙書才好。 許章真托福進階字典1 page 14 authority: This will not be approved of the local authorities. 應該改成 authority: This will not be approved (of) by the local authorities. 有of是同意,沒有of是批准。 許章真托福進階字典1 page 20 bit: The boy is a bit of coward. 應該改成 bit: The boy is a bit of a coward. 許章真托福進階字典1 page 26 bush: Stop heating around the bush! 應該改成 bush: Stop beating around the bush! 許章真托福進階字典1 page 28 category: n what category do Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln belong? 應該改成 category: In what category do Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln belong? 許章真托福進階字典1 page 33 combination: The two companys finally reached a legal combination. 應該改成 combination: The two companies finally reached a legal combination. 許章真托福進階字典1 page 35 concentration: The largest concentrations of iron one are found in the sedimentary deposits of the earth's crust. 應該改成 concentration: The largest concentrations of iron ore are found in the sedimentary deposits of the earth's crust. 許章真托福進階字典1 page 38 consult: They consult our interests. 應該改成 consult: They consult us about our interests. 許章真托福進階字典1 page 41 credit: He always crdits everything her says. credit: He always crdits everything she says. 許章真托福進階字典1 page 42 crowd: He decids to walk instead of drive because all the cars caused a great deal of crowd. 應該改成 crowd: He decides to walk instead of drive because all the cars caused a great deal of crowd. 許章真托福進階字典1 page 48 diet: A balanced diet should inclmde fish and birds as well as meat. 應該改成 diet: A balanced diet should include fish and birds as well as meat. 許章真托福進階字典1 page 49 disapprove: I'm sorry I must disapprove your action. 應該改成 disapprove: I'm sorry I must disapprove of your action. 許章真托福進階字典1 page 298 sly: The sly cat stole the meat white the cook turned away. 應該改成 sly: The sly cat stole the meat while the cook turned away. -- 話若是講透更啊!目屎是揮莫離啊! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.240.113.94 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/book/M.1598358267.A.389.html ※ 編輯: ostracize (111.240.113.94 臺灣), 08/26/2020 05:44:42