看板 EngTalk 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《inwardness (in)》之銘言: : Sorry, my writing is poor. : It is a practicing. : ====== : Have you ever buy lottery ticket? : I have never buy it. : When people expect that how much can they get if they win, : I do not think it is easy to hit the jackpot. : Tom, one of my friends who has passion of the jackpot. : He has put much money into this daydream. : Hope one day he can win the jackpot and has not to work forever. I've bought the tickets three times. Each time I bought one. Only for NT50. It's all about probability, you know. Here is my opini- on: If you are really lucky enough, just buy one and you'll be r- ich, but if good luck doesn't happen to you, no matter how many tickets you buy, you just waste the money. Based on that thought, I just play it for fun every now and then, and I think it's a rather good concept. Advice to those having d- aydreams to become millionaires: Daydreams are sweet and excitin- g but impractical. There's bigger chance waiting ahead for you to be somebody. Go for it, and this time, by your real hard work. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 202.129.242.185 ※ 編輯: sovereignty 來自: 202.129.242.185 (09/06 12:59)
aeiouswallow:your math was so bad 12/25 20:58