看板 EngTalk 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《bangbamg (I'm ur Gps)》之銘言: : it seems that u've come back from a battle :b : i can perceive the pain caused by tooth decay : and tell u what, my wisdom teeth are also growing recently : and the damn pain attacks me from time to time : now, i'm thinking about whether to see the dentist or not : but my friend used to tell me that he spent 4 hours tackling two wisdom teeth : gooooooooooood! i just feel so bad about that Well, as the Chinese saying goes, "Toothache is not a disease, but when it comes, it will hurt you to death." I had the same experience before. But finally I dodged the di- saster fortuately. There will be uncomfortable feelings at fi- rst when your wisdom teeth start to say hi to you. About two w eeks, or even more longer, you'll have a hard time with it. If it really hurts, some dentists will recommend you to have it pulled. My dentist said so to me. But I asked to observe the subsequent situation of it and then decided whether to pull it out. And weeks later, my hurt gradually diminished and life is back to normal thanks to my not making decisions earlier. It's said that to pull out your wisdom teeth is a bloody expe- rience. The childhood memory told me that the feeling that ha- ving one of your teeth lost in your mouth is strange, especia- lly right after it is pulled out. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 202.129.242.185