看板 EngTalk 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Dear all, I'm glad to invite you to sign for the birth of a new board, GRE_Verbal, dedicating to the study of GRE vocabulary. In Taiwan, we have a great number of GRE testees every year, and most of them asked for the help of a few noted cram schools in Taipei for vocabulary stuff-up. It is indeed a challenging task for students to memorize so large a vocabulary in limited time. To master GRE vocabulary, one needs first a systematic study of word roots, i.e., prefixes, stems, and suffixes, and second a lively method of word association, which is the key to exercising one's memory to the utmost. Mainland China already has a few high- quality books and forums accessible to GRE vocabulary learners, while Taiwan has not. It is my sincere hope that we can also have a place on the BBS to share resources, make discussion and let much more students benefit from its existence. If you agree with my ideas, please go to AboutNew and sign for #566. Thanks a lot. Where to: (C)lass -> 11 -> 12 -> 1 -> #566 HL -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.21.151
agskate:(C)lass -> 11 -> 1 -> 2 -> #566 08/31 09:56
muc0731:I'm the newhand of BBS,i don't know how to sign that.. 09/01 09:38