看板 FCBarcelona 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://bit.ly/miU8pD Tonight we go to sleep, once again, as the Champion of Europe. Tonight I celebrated the championship with you all, went back home, had a shower, and found out that I want to watch the replay all over again and again. And again. 3 years. 10 Championships. 2-6. 5-0. And there never has been a finer display of tiki-taka than this night. Remember this night fellas. May 28th 2011. This is the night when all the discussions of "the BEST football team of all-time" settled down. Make sure to have the copy of this match in your hard-drive, or burn it on a dvd. Next time when your kids/grandkids brings up this stupid question again, just show them this copy. Guardiola and his boys are really spoiling us. At this moment I am almost feeling guilty as a fan of this team. My team is playing at a level no other fans could even dreamed of. A friendly reminder: nothing lasts forever. Guardiola will leave (probably next summer). Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol will get old. Pique will be tamed by Shakira. And Messi will get fat while he gets old. Before that day comes, we should enjoy, rejoice and celebrate, like there's no tomorrow. Because, it's so painfully obvious now, that we, the cules of this generation, are the luckiest motherfuckers ever alive. ※ 引述《Petrie ( )》之銘言: To quote a fan: Tonight we go to sleep as Triple Champions. Remember this night people. May 27th 2009. Remember the year. It's the greatest we have ever had. We have been fortunate enough to have witnessed this. People will talk about this season after years. But we have been the fortunate one's to have seen it. To have enjoyed it. To have suffered through it. Tonight is the night that this Barca legend is created. It's a legendary team. We've all heard about the 70's Brazil and the 82 Brazil. But we saw this Barcelona. Week in and week out. We are the luckiest mofo's alive. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) -- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13587100.stm "Nobody's given us a hiding like that but they deserve it," Ferguson said. "They play the right way and they enjoy their football. They do mesmerize you with their passing and we never really did control Messi. But many people have said that. "In my time as manager, it's the best team I've faced." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.226.11 ※ 編輯: Petrie 來自: 114.36.226.11 (05/29 11:20)
loveeve:皮克會被女友訓服,梅西遲早會變肥 XDDDDDD 05/29 11:23
mugetsu: 05/29 11:40
muyouka:梅西快要從巴薩小精靈變成阿根廷烤肉小精靈了*\(〞▽〝*)/ 05/29 11:57
Robert:dada, I am one of the luckiest motherf(beep) ._./ 05/29 12:17
enya0914:拿下歐冠後,小精靈又要大吃烤肉慶祝了... 05/29 15:39
oioio1221:烤肉小精靈XD 05/29 15:42
Fabregas:小精靈:我要再吃十次阿根廷烤肉~~~ 05/29 17:13
uk200e: 05/29 23:12
joycehsi: 05/30 21:32