看板 FJU-Laws92 關於我們 聯絡資訊
上午考完債各提前交了答案 趕著要回宿舍搶救刑訴 順便先去7=11想買瓶水 結果 什麼澳洲來的礦泉水賣完了 只好買別的 當我要結帳的時候才發現7=11一直在播著這首歌 Let It Be When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. And in my hour of darkness She is standing right in front of me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.. Let it be, let it be.Let it be, let it be Speaking words of wisdom, let it be And when the broken hearted people Living in the world agree, There will be an answer, let it be. For though they may be parted there is Still a chance that they will see There will be an answer, let it be. Let it be, let it be. let it be Yeah let it be There will be an answer, let it be. *Let it be, let it be.let it be.let it be Whisper words of wisdom, let it be* And when the night is cloudy, There is still a light that shines on me, Shine on until tomorrow, let it be. I wake up to the sound of music Mother Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. Let it be, let it be.let it be.let it be There will be an answer, let it be. 之後我的刑訴就噴了..... -- 有黑色幽默的地方,就會有我.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.31.128.217 ※ 編輯: httpwww 來自: 61.31.128.217 (01/17 22:47)
bibobibobo:推一下 馬的let it be 01/17 22:52
BlackQ840910:這首好聽阿~殺題是最佳典範 01/17 22:59
SweetSwede:放心!!有靠近的聖母瑪莉亞~這可不是姓高樹喔!! 01/17 23:05
sarltis:XDDD 給它去就好啦 01/18 00:21
zachino:但是 披頭是好團呀 一旦入團就一輩子不想拖團的 01/18 05:40