看板 FLAT_CLUB 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Don’Let me 詞:Tzara 曲:Tzara/Ian 編曲:FLAT Club Don’t let me Know What Pain is For Don’t Let me Float Five minutes slow But close your eye And Hold it tight Where nothing is fine And it’s all Life Gave him gaze to bounce the ball strike all your viand Till the world the child was in list should be hidden And my music fade out you still feel Land dry Rolling stone decay on the ground became High Don’t let me Know What Pain is For Don’t Let me fall From Broken Home This career is mine? Nobody sign Where nothing is fine And it’s all Life Gave him gaze to bounce the ball strike all your viand Till the world the child was in list should be died And my music fade out you still feel them dry Rolling stone decay on the ground became High Waste the time Waste the time Waste the time Waste the time (SOLO) Don’t let me Know What Pain is For Don’t Let me Float Five minutes slow But close your eye And Hold it tight Where nothing is fine And it’s all Life Gave him gaze to bounce the ball strike all your viand Till the world the child was in list should be hidden And my music fade out you still feel Land dry Rolling stone decay on the ground became High IN nightmare dream I decide Hardly try The boat was sucked IN nightmare dream I decide Hardly try melted in the sun Waste the time Waste the time Waste the time Waste the time -- http://blog.yam.com/tzaralin -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.128.92