看板 FORMULA1 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《HeartDiver (HeartDiver)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《awayaway (巨蟹座男生..)》之銘言: : : 謝謝u1302094兄的補充及修正.... : : 現在想到, : : 的確是DC在過了彎之後從跑道的右邊整個打橫往左邊護欄狀過去, : : 然後後面一堆車因此撞成一團... : : 那場比賽真的是經典中的經典。.. : http://staff.cesnet.cz/~cegan/video/f1/Spa98.mpg : 在逛網站的時候發現的 : 98年spa的精華片段 : 包括了雨天起跑的大撞車 : Schumi和DC的火爆鏡頭 (也算吧 XD) : 還有最後Jordan的一二名完賽 : 可以讓大家回味一下... 1998年真的是很棒的一年。除了像Spa這樣的戲劇性比賽外,還有日本站的比賽 也很棒。日本站前Mika以90分積分領先Schumi的86分,要在日本站決定誰是世界冠軍。 起跑時Schumi車當掉,結果重新起跑時從最後一位開始起跑,Schumi一路狂飆殺到第 3位,最後因為輪胎掛點所以退出比賽 (當時Jean Todt氣得臉都綠了。Ferrari對Good Year的輪胎很感冒,後來雙方交惡,隔年Good Year退出F1,Ferrari改用Bridgestone )。Mika最後順利拿到日本站冠軍以及生涯首度的世界冠軍。 又,Spa站Schumi當時氣沖沖地要到McLaren的地盤開幹,看看他賽後怎麼說就知 道了: "I am very annoyed about what happened. It was clear that we would have taken the lead in the Championship, as I was by far the fastest car on the track. Coulthard seemed to be running 5 to 6 seconds slower than his real pace once I was behind him. When he rejoined the race he was much quicker again. Obviously lifting on the straight like he did when I hit him is very dangerous. He has the experience to know that you do not slow down on a straight like that without giving any warning. So one could think he did it deliberately. At the second start I was on the outside of Hakkinen and I tried to leave a bit of room. He was forcing me a bit wide, but I had the better line and could accelerate better out of the corner. It is very disappointing to still be seven points behind in the Championship, when I could have left Spa with a three point lead." -- Mika Hakkinen -- Born: September 28, 1968 F1 driver: 1991-2001 Career: 20 wins, 51 podium finishes, 26 poles, 25 fastest laps, 420 points 1998 F1: West McLaren Mercedes, World Champion, 100 points (8 wins, 11 podium finishes, 9 poles, 6 fastest laps) 1999 F1: West McLaren Mercedes, World Champion, 76 points (5 wins, 10 podium finishes, 11 poles, 6 fastest laps) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.119.143.46 ※ 編輯: MikaHakkinen 來自: 140.119.143.46 (05/20 14:10)