看板 FORMULA1 關於我們 聯絡資訊
:推 billiejoe:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8q27gzS4C4 04/03 00:48
:→ billiejoe:麥隊跟火腿的team radio 04/03 00:48 youtbue連結不知道能活多久就先把對話轉錄過來吧 Team: OK Lewis, you should need to make sure your delta is positive over the safety car line. After the safety car line the delta doesnt matter but no overtaking. No overtaking. LH: The Toyota went off in a line at the second corner, ..., is this OK? Team: Understood, Lewis. Well confirm and get back to you. LH: He was off the track. He went wide. Team: Lewis, you need to allow the Toyota through. Allow the Toyota through now. LH: OK. LH: Hes slowed right down in front of me. Team: OK, Lewis. Stay ahead for the time being. Stay ahead. We will get back to you. We are talking to Charlie. LH: I let him past already. Team: OK, Lewis. Thats fine. Thats fine. Hold position. Hold position. LH: Tell Charlie I already overtook him. I just let him past. Team: I understand Lewis. We are checking. Now can we go to yellow G 5, yellow Golf 5. LH: I dont have to let him past I should be able to take that position back, if he made a mistake. Team: Yes, we understand Lewis. Lets just do it by the book. We are asking Charlie now. You are in P4. If you hold this position. Just keep it together. Team: OK Lewis, your KERS is full, your KERS is full. Just be aware. You can go back to black F2, black Foxtrott 2. LH: Any news from Charlie whether I can take it back or not. Team: Still waiting on a response Lewis, still waiting. Team: Lewis, work on your brakes please. Front brakes are cold. Team: If we are able to use one KERS that would be good. If you deploy KERS please do so now. Team: OK, Lewis, this is the last lap of the race. At the end of the lap the safety car will come in,you just proceed over the line without overtaking, without overtaking. We are looking into the Trulli thing, but just hold position. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.3.11 ※ 編輯: zack867 來自: 123.194.3.11 (04/03 01:25)
u1302094:不知道能活多久,那就先把檔案另存起來嘛XD 04/03 01:28
ePaper:已經下載好了XD 04/03 02:59