看板 Federer 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Konnichiwa, 大家好(日文)。 I am a bit late with my second blog. I still felt a little bit jet-lagged last night and this morning I slept until 11:30…I feel much better now. 我的第二篇blog稍微遲了一點,我昨晚跟今早還是有一點時差調不過來,所以我睡到 11:30,但我現在感覺好多了。 Like probably everyone else, the first place where I go after getting up is the bathroom. This is quite an experience here in Japan as they have the best toilets in the world. You could sit on the toilet for hours! The seat is warm, there is a water spray…Toto, the makers of this special toilet seat, are geniuses. The toilet in my bathroom is like a space shuttle, there are so many buttons that I am always afraid to press the wrong one. I definitely want to buy one for my apartment! 或許跟每一個人一樣,起床之後去的第一個就是廁所。在日本,這裡的馬桶是全世界最好 的,你可以坐在馬桶上好幾個小時!馬桶座很溫暖,有噴水的功能等等,製造這些特別馬 桶的人大概是天才吧。我廁所的馬桶很像太空梭,上面有一大堆按鈕,我很怕我不小心按 錯哪一個。我真的想買一個馬桶放在我的公寓了! Last night for dinner I had sushi in Ginza, one of the nicest neighbourhood in Tokyo. My favourite sushi is tuna but I cannot eat squid. They served me squid last night and that made me feel like wanting to become a vegetarian again! People maybe don't know but I wasn't eating either meat or fish until 10 years ago but now I eat everything. Mirka did not come to dinner last night so I brought her back some take away sushi. She was afraid to eat it as she thought 'Captain Wasabi' would hit again but I never play the same joke twice. And she hasn't had her revenge yet, so I need to watch out… 昨晚我在日本銀座吃壽司,是東京最好的。我最喜歡的是鮪魚壽司,但我不能吃烏賊,昨 晚他們提供給我的烏賊簡直讓我想再一次去吃素!大家可能不知道我在十年前是不能吃魚 跟肉的,但我現在可以吃了。Mirka昨晚沒有跟我去吃晚餐,所以我帶了一點外帶壽司給 她,她很害怕又吃到上面有很多哇沙米的壽司,但我可不想在開第二次一樣的玩笑。而且 她還沒報復我回來,我可需要多小心注意一點囉... Before dinner I had a reception in town as I was presented with the Baccarat Athlete of the Year award for 2006. The other two winners were Annabelle Bond, mountain climber, and the Japanese sports heroine Shizuka Arakawa who won a gold medal in figure skating at the Turin Winter Olympics this year. Annabelle climbed seven peaks including Mount Everest last year. Shizuka accomplished something that I have not done YET, an Olympic gold medal. That is my goal for Beijing 2008 …or London 2012! 在晚餐之前我有一場接待會,因為我得到了2006巴卡拉最佳運動員的獎項,另外兩個得獎 人是Annabelle Bond,他是登山運動員,還有一個是全日本的體育女英雄,Shizuka Arakawa,他贏了今年冬季奧運滑冰的獎盃。Annabelle 他去年登上了包括聖母峰的七個 高峰,Shizuka則是完成了我未成做到的東西,就是奧運獎盃。那是我在2008北京的目標, 或者是在2012的倫敦。 I did quite a few interviews at the Baccarat event. What strikes me here is that the Japanese media are always so well prepared for the interviews. They must have read everything about me and they ask interesting and funny questions. I also did a photo shoot for the cover of the AERA magazine, which is like the Time or Newsweek in Japan. I like doing photo shoots, sometimes they are long, but I love interacting with the photo artists and see their preparation work. 在接待會我做了一些訪問,讓我感動的是,日本的媒體總是準備好要來訪問我,他們大概 看了很多關於我的東西,而且問我一些有趣且好玩的問題。我也拍了一些AERA雜誌的封面 ,這雜誌像是日本的Time或Newsweek。我喜歡照相,有時候他們弄的很久,但我很喜歡跟 攝影師做互動,跟看他們的準備工作。 I also went to a mall yesterday and stopped by one of the largest gaming rooms, they have thousands here in Tokyo and it was funny to see my Sega tennis game there. I was thinking of playing against the volley master (a.k.a. Tim Henman) for a second but then I had to go to the hotel for a work out session. 我也去逛了購物中心,然後停在那邊其中一間很大的電動場前,在東京有數千間,而且我 在那看到很好玩的SEGA網球遊戲,那時候我想要去打敗當時的截擊大師 Henman,但我必須 趕去旅館開會。 My driver here in Tokyo, Mr Iwaono, always wears a Swiss Tennis pin and I thought he did it for me but he actually was the driver of the Swiss Fed Cup team that played against Japan here at the Ariake Colosseum in April. He's a very nice man who speaks fluent English. He has been the source of the best information on Tokyo. 我在東京的司機 Mr.Iwaono,總是戴著瑞士網球的徽章,我以為他是為了我,但其實他是 瑞士Fed Cup隊的司機,在四月,這個隊伍在Ariake Colosseum打敗日本隊。他人很好, 說著流利的英文,他同時也是我獲得東京訊息最好的來源。 Today I practiced from five to six before the Official Welcome Party of the AIG Japan Open. They put me to practice on court five away from the crowd but since there were so many fans there I moved to court seven so that they could be closer to me. At the end of the practice I invited one of the young kids in the crowd to join me on court for a short hit. The kid is only seven and turned out to be very talented. We played a few points from the baseline and then on the last point he hit a winning drop volley! His name is Kaito and maybe my agent Tony already has a contract ready for him to sign. You know what these agents from IMG are like... 今天我在東京公開賽開幕典禮前五點至六點練球,他們讓我在球場的人群中打球,因為那 有很多很多的球迷。我移動到第七球場讓大家沒辦法更接近我,在練球的尾聲我邀請了一 位人群中的小孩子加入我,跟我打打球,那孩子才七歲卻已經打的很不錯。我們在底線打 了數分,然後最後他竟然在網前打了個致勝截擊球!他的名字叫Kaito,或許我的經紀人 Tony已經準備好要跟他簽合約了,你也知道這些來自IMG的經紀人像什麼… I'm off to dinner with Tim Henman and Stefan Koubek at the teppanyaki. Tim is paying tonight so I will make a double order of Kobe beef!!! 我要去跟Tim Henman跟Stefan Koubet去teppanyaki吃晚餐了,Tim今天要請客,所以我一 定要叫兩份神戶牛排! It is back to business for me tomorrow. I am playing the fourth match at the Ariake Colosseum. I will blog again after that. 我明天要回到我的工作崗位了,我要再Ariake Colosseum打四場比賽,在那之後我再來寫 blog。 Sayonara 再見(日文)。 R -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.100.113
Rfed:首推,馬桶那邊也太可愛了 >//< 10/03 22:46
Rfed:不過有一點錯 :p 應該是想在我公寓買一個(馬桶) 10/03 22:47
ying11027:XD 大感謝 我修正 10/03 22:49
kmaster:感覺是很歡樂的日本之旅啊.......XDD 10/03 22:55
happychami:from five to six 應該是指從五點到六點吧 10/03 23:07
謝謝大大不吝嗇的指正 ※ 編輯: ying11027 來自: 61.224.100.113 (10/03 23:09)
cali2707:偷偷問一下 為什麼ROGI之前吃素阿? 10/05 23:14