看板 FigureSkate 關於我們 聯絡資訊
找到原文了 Patrick Chan blasts ‘old’ Plushenko http://tinyurl.com/ycgcud5 Chan refused to be drawn into the controversy, but said he believed that the style of skating of 27-year-old Russian Plushenko, who has returned to competition in a bid to defend his Olympic title, was out of date. “For me the transitions are one of the most important things in a programme, otherwise it’s very boring to watch,” he said. “Above all in a programme like the Phantom of the Opera which I do for the long programme. It’s important to have good transitions to interpret the music with unique footwork. “I love the new system, it’s a great way to promote an all around skater especially a skater like me,” said Chan. “He’s (Plushenko) confident that the quad will really help him, that he doesn’t need transitions. He’s old, I can’t tell him it’s not good. “I think we’ll start seeing more skaters like me in future generations.” Chan believes that Plushenko and Joubert will try and intimidate him with the quad in practice ahead of the competition. “Of course they’ll (Plushenko and Joubert) do it in practice and will nail it on front of me,” he said. “It’s totally normal that’s why the Olympics are so special. I’ll only use that to feed the fire and focus on what I can do. “It’s going to be exciting to see what Plushenko has up his sleeve. “We’re all a bunch of great skaters. It’s whoever who can grasp that moment on that Tuesday and Thursday.” ---------------------------------- 還有昨天比賽完後的新聞 Chan confident he can win http://tinyurl.com/ycvx8d4 “I am not out of it,” said Chan after practice Wednesday. “I’m actually, technically, in second place because the points are so close. And the long program is a while different beast. So we’ll see how we handle it.” “That’s the one thing I thought about (Tuesday) when I got off the ice,” said Chan. “Jeff didn’t have the best short (in Turin) and he (moved to third).” --------------------------------- 看來他有異於常人的自信和樂觀.... 也是件好事啦........ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 98.234.146.60 ※ 編輯: wxyz1234533 來自: 98.234.146.60 (02/18 15:30)
whitedevil:不過Plushenko在Transitions/Linking Footwork這一項 02/20 10:08
whitedevil:的得分還真的很低 02/20 10:09