看板 FreeBSD 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 本文轉錄自 [bsd-cvs] 看板 發信人: [email protected] (Kris Kennaway), 看板: bsd-cvs 標 題: cvs commit: ports INDEX 發信站: NCTU CSIE FreeBSD Server (Sat Mar 22 23:56:32 2003) 轉信站: train!news.ncu!ctu-gate!news.zixia.net!news.cn99.com!newsfeed.media.kyo Origin: freebsd.csie.nctu.edu.tw kris 2003/03/22 15:56:22 PST FreeBSD ports repository Modified files: . INDEX Log: Porter Man ---------- (sung to the tune of "Rocket Man" by Elton John) I built my ports last night, pre-freeze Zero hour, nine p.m. And I'm gonna be high As a kite by then I miss the tree so much I miss my ports It's lonely during the freeze Oh such a timeless wait And I think it's gonna be a long, long time 'Til bento brings me 'round again to find This is not the code I think I ran at home Ah, no no no... I'm a Porter man Porter man Waiting out the freeze Down here alone PRs aren't the kind of place To test your ports In fact, it's slow as hell And no one cares to test them If you did And all this code I don't understand It's just my job Seven days a week A porter Man Porter Man And I think it's gonna be a long, long time 'Til bento brings me 'round again to find This is not the code I think I ran at home Ah, no no no... And I think it's gonna be a long, long time 'Til bento brings me 'round again to find This is not the code I think I ran at home Ah, no no no... I'm a porter man Porter man Waiting out the freeze Down here alone And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time Long, long, time Long, long, time Ah, no, no, no... Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no... (This is the candidate INDEX for 4.8-RELEASE, with 8332 ports) Revision Changes Path 1.371 +4603 -4478 ports/INDEX To Unsubscribe: send mail to [email protected] with "unsubscribe cvs-all" in the body of the message