看板 FreeBSD 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《[email protected] (負債三千萬)》之銘言: > ※ 引述《[email protected] (悲しみを恐れない)》之銘言: > : 已經沒有 www/mod_php? 了,進去 lang/php? 裡面 make config 選擇要編 Apache > : module 再 make all install clean 就好 :Q > From stable 6.1 ? > Today I upgrade the system and NO ONE tells me that upgrading a system > will get a NEW system. > Fixing some trouble... > HAHA 請記得看 /usr/ports/UPDATING :Q 20060506: AFFECTS: users of PHP AUTHOR: [email protected] The old PHP slave ports (phpN-cli, phpN-cgi and mod_phpN) were removed in favour of unified PHP ports that allow building any combination of PHP SAPIs (cli, cgi and apache module). The PHP CGI binary was renamed to php-cgi, so you should update the path in your script. To simplify the update process, *only* for this release a 'php' compatibility symlink to php-cgi will be created if you don't select the CLI SAPI. Before the upgrade you *should* run 'make config' in lang/php4 or lang/php5 to configure the SAPIs you want to install. As a consequence the default binary packages include the CLI and the FastCGI SAPIs. -- 消えゆく運命でも﹑わたしが死のうとも 君が生きている限り いのちはつづく 永遠に その力の限りどこまでもつづく ~ Melodies of life ~ -- ◢█◣ K1 @ 218-34-80-36.cm.dynamic.apol.com.tw ◢█◣ 交 通 大 學 ˙ 機 械 工 程 學 系 ˙ 電 子 佈 告 欄 系 統 ◥█◤ telnet://bbs.me.nctu.edu.tw ◥█◤