看板 GBR_Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
-- Birthdate: 5/15/1987 Birthplace: Dunblane, Scotland Residence: Dunblane, Scotland Height: 6'1'' (185 cm) Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg) Plays: Right-handed Turned Pro: 2005 -- Nickname: Andy Mother's name: Judy Father's name: Will Brothers or sisters: One brother, Jamie who also plays tennis Other sports played: Football (once offered to play with Glasgow Rangers) Favourite Film: The girl next door Favourite CD: Eminem, Oncore Favourite food: Subway Favourite drink: Robinson's Barley water/Sprite Favourite Fashion label/brand: Fred Perry Any bizarre different rituals: Listen to music before I play Number of times you bounce the ball before your serve: varies Are you superstitious on court? Most players are, but I don't do necessarily the same things every match Best place played: US Open, Flushing meadow -- sing to me sing to me sI CAN'T FEELng to me sing to me sing to me sing sing to me sing to me sing to me siI AM NUMBsing to me sing to me sing SO WHAT IS THE WORTH IN ALL OF THISng to me sing to me sing to me sing sing to me sing to me sing to me siSO WHAT IS THE WORTH IN ALL OF THIS sing to meIF THE CHILD IN YOUR HEADng to me sing to me sing to me sing sing to me sing to me sing to me siIF THE CHILD IS DEADsing to me sing -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.222.60.115 ※ 編輯: anarchy 來自: 61.222.60.115 (07/04 20:11)